whats your favorite pilates dvd/video?

Options
just curious if there are any favorites around these parts. i'm willing to buy them from amazon or something, so it doesn't have to be free. i'm a beginner and would like a dvd that is 30 min to an hour long.

Replies

• adrianamezam
    Options
    the one i do is 20 minutes, but i play it 2-3 times, back to back. i get it from the onDemand menu on my tv, but you can also get the particular one from exercisetv.tv its called TOTAL BODY PILATES and the instructor is Nicole Stewart. shes a little annoying, but shes the one i like best from the exercisetv people.
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    turbo jam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • whateverdamnit
    Options
    Beginner's Pilates with Brooke Siler, she's really good.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    the one i do is 20 minutes, but i play it 2-3 times, back to back. i get it from the onDemand menu on my tv, but you can also get the particular one from exercisetv.tv its called TOTAL BODY PILATES and the instructor is Nicole Stewart. shes a little annoying, but shes the one i like best from the exercisetv people.
    I freaking love this one! I do it before i go to the gym. I have a back injury and so it warms me up and gets me all stretched and my core strong. Ive been using it for over a year.
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    I freaking love this one! I do it before i go to the gym. I have a back injury and so it warms me up and gets me all stretched and my core strong. Ive been using it for over a year.

me too! i just started back up this week after not doing it for almost eight months! i was surprised it was still available! it had done such nice things to my abs and legs! cant wait to get that back, and then some! ;)
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I've only been doing Pilates for a couple of weeks, so the only experience I have is *Pilates for Dummies - I find it really good; very instructive, well-paced, and with a presenter who isn't irritating!
  • o0candiii0o
    o0candiii0o Posts: 17
    Options
    sweet, thanks for all the replies. any other suggestions?