Jawbone fitness tracker

Options
Anyone here use the Jawbone tracker? I had an Up24 that lasted about 6 mos before it died. I love it and the app syncs with myfitnesspal it's wonderful! I have a replacement coming. I am looking for friends on here and in the UP community to help keep me accountable and motivated!! Add me please!!!

Replies

• JamieLHolly
    JamieLHolly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I bought my Up Jawbone in January. I love mine.
  • lps1dragonfly
    lps1dragonfly Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Which on did you get? I loved it too. I think I have a new email telling me it's shipped! I can't wait to have it back! I loved the app and all the knowledge and tips it gave too!
  • tterreble
    tterreble Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Helloe!
    I have an UP24 as well, and it rocks! Really love the fact that it motivates me to take the bike or walk instead of just taking the bus (which incidentally takes just as long as taking the bike).
    Luckily mine is still going strong after 8 months (only some of the rubber has separated from the inside, but still in one piece), but I have my eye on the new UP3 that's coming out. (+heartrate monitor!) So maybe when mine breaks I'll lookout for the new UP3.

Feel free to add me, would love some MFP friends as well to help with the accountability and motivation.* Perhaps we could challenge each other on UP for added motivation if you'd like. None of my family members on UP want to do something like that :)
  • scottgeba
    scottgeba Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I use an up3. It's good, still underbaked on the software but it is comfortable and small, the app is great
  • tterreble
    tterreble Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    What do you mean with underbaked, are there still problems with the UP3? Can imagine that the new small fit is so much better, mine still snags every now and again with the helix design.
  • scottgeba
    scottgeba Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just that they really haven't turned on many of the sensors yet. The things bodymedia did before Jawbone bought them still havent been implemented on the up3. Right now you are buying a good step and sleep tracker with a handful of promises