Losing weight after a c section

Options
Hey I'm new here and recently had a c section, I have been the type of person in the past who starts a diet with all the good intentions but soon fizzled out through boardem. I don't really like doing diets on my own and don't have the motivation and living with a man who has practically zero fat on him its hard not to over eat :-( . can anyone help me?

Replies

• chanty09
    chanty09 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It is hard, but just because they can eat whatever and how much they want doesn't mean they are healthy. I hit my "I can't live like this anymore, I have to do something about" in December. My boyfriend now eats healthy with me, and we go on walks as a family. Main reason being we have a 15 month old little boy who we want to be healthy for, and teach him good habits. I am finding that my body is so different after the c section :neutral:. I am about 25 lbs away from my goal, but I have been living a lot more and not hiding in my house being depressed. Happy mommy happy baby
  • joanneclarkharrison
    joanneclarkharrison Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It does feel weird now after my c section, and I'm still sore. I want to start exercising again asap, I need to lose 2 stone
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Hi! The motivation to succeed can only come from you - after my daughter was born I was on a mission to get my bod back. If you don't want to "diet" on your own, you could start with eating smaller portions. Or make healthier versions of foods you really like. Consistency is key though - along with accurate food and exercise logging.

I had a c-section and once I was released by my doctor I started walking a lot with my daughter in the stroller. I've always loved to walk. Are there any fitness activities you enjoy that won't feel like a chore? Just start today by making changes that are manageable for you. Not everyone's advice is going to be right for you.