Looking for faithful MFP friends! Need some hard core buddi

Options
keeponkickin
keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
Hello. I'm not so new here. Joined MFP on January 11, 2011. Started off needing to lose about 100 pounds and am down 54 as of this morning. I am wanting and needing some faithful friends on here. I've had a few and I like to give comments and support to their posts but it's great to get the same in return. Sorry to say, but had to purge those friends from my list that don't bother to give any imput, ever. So if you want a great friend who gives you support and encouragement, then please add me.

Replies

• nitashagarcia
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm good at supporting! You can lose that extra weight my friend :)
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    Hey! Add me I think I'm pretty faithful! I am on here all the time. My weightloss is put on hold til July but I am here for others!
  • mattbryan
    mattbryan Posts: 147
    Options
    I'm on the same page as you! One of the best things about MFP is the motivation from others. If you aren't getting that, then you need new friends! :)
  • AandJsMommy
    AandJsMommy Posts: 314
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you want to.
  • DawnLosing
    DawnLosing Posts: 87
    Options
    Count me in, I think you get what you give!!!
  • kklemencic
    kklemencic Posts: 45
    Options
    I just joined a few weeks ago, but would love new buddies for support. I log on every day.
  • Pieces_of_Me3
    Pieces_of_Me3 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm looking for the same thing...I'm not super big on blogging but I read others and will give encouragement and input when needed :) I'm new on MFP so it's great to start of with supportive friends! Congrats on your weightloss btw, amazing!!
  • nelsonmo
    nelsonmo Posts: 10
    Options
    you can add me. keep up the good work. it takes a lot of dedication, and i am inspire by you. i have 20lbs to loose .
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I'm very faithful and glad to support!
    Risa
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    you can add me
  • lady95
    lady95 Posts: 46
    Options
    I always read posts and love writing comments and getting them in return. Feel free to add me.
  • Kathycoco
    Kathycoco Posts: 10
    Options
    Please add me also, I'm new but am on here all the time and need a buddy myself.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :) I'll send you a request!
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    You can add me. We're close in age and I post pretty regularly. I only blog occasionally nut I do give feedback & encouragement.
  • Lissaannco
    Lissaannco Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want! I've been on since March, 2011 and need to lose over 100 pounds! I don't have a lot of friends, but I do try to give tons of encouragement to the few I have!! I'm very serious about changing my lifestyle, this time around, and MFP has become a huge part of our lives!!
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well :smile:
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for active, supportive peeps! Friend request sent.
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I just started in March and I am on here everyday. I try to comment on my friend's everyday and I get in on the msg boards. This is such an awesome support system!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. The support is so important.
  • ResilientWoman
    ResilientWoman Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Check my ticker and profile. I am consistent and supportive. Just uploaded lots of before/after pics.