What do you get at Chipotle?

Replies

• salonzo74
    salonzo74 Posts: 9
    Chicken Bowl with Black Beans, Fajita Vegetables, Hot & Mild Salsa topped with Lettuce. If i have calories to spare... of course Guac! I love Chipolte and would eat this every day if it wasn't so ladin with sodium!
  • emilypurplefrog
    emilypurplefrog Posts: 92 Member
    I alternate depending on what I'm craving or how hungry I am.

Sometimes I'll get a bowl with white rice, black beans (sometimes without), chicken, fajita veggies and the tomatillo salsa (sometimes I add cheese, sometimes NOT)

Or I will get a bowl with white rice, black beans, fajita veggies and tomatillo salsa
  • pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    Chicken burrito with fajita veggies, rice, green corn salsa, guacamole and lettuce. I open mine up and eat 1/3-1/2 of the tortilla (and usually about 2/3 of the filling). YUMMO!!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Barbocoa burrito with brown rice, black beans, green salsa, lettuce and cheese. I eat half and save the other half for the next day.
  • wlaura88
    wlaura88 Posts: 69 Member
    I get the salad with black beans, fajita veggies, guacamole, tomato salsa, and a little bit of the hot red salsa. Yummy! Now I want Chipotle...
  • nelsonhrae
    nelsonhrae Posts: 37
    I am lucky and I am surrounded by Chipotles so it is a pretty common quick lunch choice when my boyfriend and I run errands on the weekends. We always split the bowl since he eats way more than me.

brown rice, double fajita veggies, black beans, pinto beans, sometimes chicken but usually veggie if I get my way, two scoops pico, corn salsa, medium salsa and guacamole.

I would commit unnatural acts for that guacamole.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Honestly, I could eat there twice a day. With the burrito the way I make it, I'd end up with the perfect caloric count and macros at the end of the day.

Maybe I'll swing by for dinner.

Except it would cost me $20/day to eat. Heh.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Barbacoa burrito with no rice, black beans, mild salsa, sour cream, and guacamole. 870 calories of pure delicious. The protein lags behind though (20p/38c/42f)
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    I am actually getting it tonight:

Chicken bowl with cilantro-lime rice, light cheese, pinto beans, fajita veggies, sour cream, salsa and guacamole on the side. I usually make one bowl into 2 meals, that is why I get the toppings on the side :)
  • beamie2687
    beamie2687 Posts: 95 Member
    I usually go with a girlfriend of mine and I get one of several things.

If it's lunch, or I have been very good all day and have some room for carbs, I get a burrito bowl: barbacoa or carnitas (I'm weird about chicken), 1/2 brown rice, pinto beans, fajita veggies, tomato salsa, red tomatillo salsa (I love spicy), 1/2 sour cream, and lettuce. Calculated to less than 600 cals!

If it's dinner, or I need to be very good, I'll order a salad (no vinaigrette) with carnitas (sometimes double), tomato salsa, spicy tomatillo salsa, 1/2 sour cream. Mucho protein.

Either way, I get a side of chips and guac. I go easy on the chips (and split them with my friend) and usually put a spoonful of guac in my bowl. Gotta love healthy fats!

I'm strange about cheese - if I'm getting something else that's creamy, then no cheese for me! And I feel like the sour cream really gets where I need it to go, cooling down the hot salsa, so cheese isn't necessary.
  • The ones near me will let me order only two tacos, and charge a little bit less for it than for three tacos, so if I want a quick meal that's filling and less than 500 calories, I'll have two soft tacos with corn tortillas. One chicken, one steak, with beans, lettuce, a small amount of cheese, medium salsa.

If I'm starving, I'll have a bowl but sometimes I ask them to put in 1/2 the beans and 1/2 the rice they usually do, to keep the calories down if I already ate quite a bit that day.
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    burrito
    brown rice
    black beans
    steak
    cheese
    i ask for cilantro and lemon/lime juice to add to it.

If I go all out ill get sour cream and guac
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    http://www.nutritionix.com/chipotle/nutrition-calculator

Check that site out. I love using it.

I get a burrito bowl with Chicken, Black beans, lettuce, and all the salsas and hot sauces. I skip all the cheese, guac, etc.
  • beekay70
    beekay70 Posts: 214 Member
    Burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans, double steak, tomato salsa, and guac.
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Diarrhea.
  • StacyReneO
    StacyReneO Posts: 317 Member
    I wat there at least 2x a week - salad with only lettuce, steak, salsa and guacamole.
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    marhattap wrote: »
    3 Chicken Tacos with lettuce, (cilantro if they have it or cheese if they don't) and medium salsa. I then top my taco with the green hot sauce. Oh, and 2 oz of their cilantro rice :)

That was then, when I first discovered Chipolte. Now I get a bowl with white rice, double beef, mild salsa and lettuce, YUM YUM!!!!

• sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,010 Member
    mmmm Chipotle. I get the veggie salad with no rice or corn salsa - everything else! No dressing.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Burrito bowl with black beans, fajita (pronounced fa-HEE-ta) veggies, barbacoa or steak (barbacoa has the fewest calories, carnitas has the most), pico and extra lettuce. No rice, cheese, guac or sour cream. It's delicious, and so filling!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Mmmmm bowl with lettuce, pinto beans, fajita veggies, chicken or barbacoa, pico, hot salsa, corn salsa and guac on the side
  • jnmrie
    jnmrie Posts: 145 Member
    I switch it up from time to time.

Salad with brown rice, veggies, chicken, mild salsa, cheese - 530 calories 44c/22f/45p
    Salad with chicken, veggies, sour cream, cheese - 425 calories 8c/25f/42p
    Salad with pinto beans, chicken, veggies, mild and medium salsa, sour cream, cheese - 580 calories 38c/26f/50p
  • las07s
    las07s Posts: 150 Member
    Vegetarian bowl with black beans, brown rice, hot and corn salsas, guacamole, lettuce, and a small bit of sour cream. I go when I have saved enough calories to really enjoy it, but most times I make a knock off, lower calorie burrito bowl/salad at home :wink:
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Bowl, brown rice, chicken, fajita veg, light pinto, tomato salsa, lettuce, cheese, sour cream and lots chipotle Tabasco.

They are building a Chipotle by me. I tested the route by bicycling. I put a hard minimum of 30 minutes of exercise and the new Chipotle is exactly 30 minutes. So I can earn my Chipotle and enjoy it. May even get a burrito if I can spare it!
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Bowl with brown rice, chicken or tofu, extra veggies, no beans, lettuce, extra tomato salsa, and sour cream on the side.
  • jnoegrah
    jnoegrah Posts: 119 Member
    salad, chicken, black beans. little bit of cheese. little bit of rice. mild and medium salsa. no dressing.
  • AmieAP
    AmieAP Posts: 46 Member
    Directions out. :)
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Sorry to say it, but I went there once (got a steak burrito) and wasn't all that impressed. I wanted to try it again on the 4th of July, but they were closed that day. Based on my one and only experience, I have to say I definitely prefer Salsaritas (which I believe is only in SC, NC, and TN). Or even Moe's, but definitely Salsaritas. Mmm, ground beef nachos.

If I were to go again, I'd get a burrito bowl - chicken, brown rice, black beans, cheese, mild, a bit of lettuce....and some sour cream and/or guac if I had the macros for it.
  • mrvikingman
    mrvikingman Posts: 83 Member
    Burrito with double chicken, no rice or beans, fajita veggies, salsa, lettuce, cheese, sour cream.
  • michael_jordan7
    michael_jordan7 Posts: 176 Member
    Do you believe the calorie calculator on Chipotle's website? seems to me that a bowl has far more calories than they estimate.
  • arv51862
    arv51862 Posts: 115 Member
    Ok, For MFP compliance I get: Brown rice, Black beans, Fajita veggies, Mild salsa, Corn, Sour cream, & Cheese...
    Prior to MFP I would also get: Pork (if they have it, which Ohio stores currently do not grrr), Extra sour cream, & Extra cheese... The added pork, & Extras on the dairy are part of why I find myself here @ MFP lol... But OMG is it good ! =o)