What do you get at Chipotle?

Options
123457»

Replies

• arv51862
    arv51862 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ok, For MFP compliance I get: Brown rice, Black beans, Fajita veggies, Mild salsa, Corn, Sour cream, & Cheese...
    Prior to MFP I would also get: Pork (if they have it, which Ohio stores currently do not grrr), Extra sour cream, & Extra cheese... The added pork, & Extras on the dairy are part of why I find myself here @ MFP lol... But OMG is it good ! =o)
  • arv51862
    Options
    "Burrito bowl" that is ! They say that the burrito tortilla is 300 calories on its own, so I always get the bowl, not the burrito...
  • arv51862
    Options
    PS: My ex & I used to enjoy splitting a fully loaded burrito bowl... All the indulgence of the extra ingredients but still just over 400 calories (per person) when shared ! I try to tell myself now that I can eat half now & half later (tomorrow), But that never works out lol... Once I start into it, I HAVE to eat it all lol... So, I removed the meat & the "extra" sour cream & cheese to make the nutrient numbers doable... That said, Still not happy about the lack of availability of their pork (their best meat IMO)..
  • B_TEEN
    B_TEEN Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Soft Corn Tacos (approx. 593 calories) - Corn tortillas, lettuce, pinto beans, black beans, fajita veggies, pico and corn salsa

Salad (approx. 380 to 400) - Lettuce, pinto beans, black beans, fajita veggies, and corn salsa. If I take it home, I'll add apple cider fat-free vinaigrette.

Occasionally, I'll add rice if I have the calories available. Love their salad dressing, nearly cried when I saw the nutritional values.
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I'm usually frequenting Qdoba because I can walk to Q and have to drive to Chipotle. But typically: burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans (or sometimes both pinto and black beans), steak (I don't usually buy and cook red meat for myself, so it's a "going out" treat), cheese, and the hottest salsa they have. And if I'm at Qdoba or a Pancheros, QUESO! My Qdoba order is usually 770-850 calories.

I should add that I only go to these delightful places after hour long (or longer) runs, so I've got plenty of calories to spare :)
  • Sedge1977
    Sedge1977 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Salad no dressing. Lettuce, scoop white rice, fajita veggies, barbacoa or chicken, corn salsa, 2 scoops verde salsa. Once I learned the salad vinaigrette is like 320 calories I switched to using the salsa as the dressing.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    I get the children's meal--two soft tacos. Their regular menu has ENORMOUS portions. I love their burritos, but even half of one is enough to make me feel sick.