LOOKING FOR MOTIVATIONAL FRIENDS!

Options
fitnotfluffy
fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
edited July 2015 in Motivation and Support
I've been on MFP for awhile now, lost about 60 lbs all together so far and stay very active on MFP. I love to lift and am very focused on my health and nutrition. My friends list has died down, too many people who no longer log in. :( I JUST WANT MOTIVATIONAL FRIENDS!

I promise I don't bite, and I love to motivate and support. A little about me: 21, female, 5'11", still have a long way to go. I have an open diary and I love to be creative with healthy meals. I HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER. :s Comment if you're looking for some motivational friends and shoot me a request!

Replies

• KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friieenndd!!! I've lost about 50 pounds overall, and love coming up with different ways to eat clean and healthy and stay active. 40 more pounds to go here! :D
  • fitnotfluffy
    Options
    Ah, yay-awesome! :smile: Friend request accepted!
  • abstarethan
    abstarethan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to be your friend. 35yo female with about 20kg to drop still have dropped 17 already!
  • bmchenry02
    bmchenry02 Posts: 233 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'll add you! I have an open diary for friends and eat balanced and "normal" meals. I just started Jamie Eason's 12 week program. week 2 starts on Friday for me.
    Edited to add I'm 34, 5'8" not trying to lose weight but gain muscle and lose fat
  • susancockrum
    susancockrum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for more motivational friends as well. I have lost and gained 30 lbs a few times in last 3 years... I have hypothyroidsim (since birth ugh) and have had some other hormone level issues that have made it hard for me but I am motivated to get this weight off again and hopefully keep it off. I try to work out 4-6 times a week since I been back on track. Lately been doing more at home workouts, however I do have gym membership.. I recently became a Jessies (Hilgenberg) girl.. and I need to work on reverse dieting before I start her Muscle Building program. I would like to lose 35-45 lbs, depending how much muscle I can build.
    I am 37 y/o female , and 5'1".
  • fitnotfluffy
    Options
    Thanks for sharing a little background with me everyone! I'm so stoked to have some new friends!
  • Tullebukke
    Tullebukke Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm quite new to this and seeking for a uplifting and motivating friends here :) I'm 30 years old, love waking and lifting and am trying to eat healthier.
  • jbouton40
    jbouton40 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. It pays off for you and your family. I have been vegan for over a year and feel great. Still trying to get some weight off.
  • Mgtei
    Mgtei Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, 5'7", with 100+ lbs. to lose, and am motivated to lose weight to better manage (and maybe eliminate) my Type 2 diabetes and also balance out my moods. I love to blog on MFP and read others' blogs, and I'm about to pull the trigger on hiring a personal trainer to help me add lifting to my life (uh, OMG as the kids say).

Open diary and active friends are always welcome!
  • jbouton40
    jbouton40 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the pact app? It helps to keep you motivated and fun.
  • natashabamford7
    natashabamford7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • loborojo52
    loborojo52 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's Always nice to have motivational people in the journey to be fitter :) I'm 30, 6'2 at 224 lbs and my current goal is trying to put on 10 lbs of lean muscle for my next rugby season in a few months!