Looking to lose at least 60 pounds

Options
I have no time I want this by ideally next summer but I'll take baby steps to move forward.

Replies

• JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    You have the right idea, baby steps. Pick one thing a week to work on & before you know it, you'll have made lots of healthy new habits. : )
  • racheln2017
    racheln2017 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Trust me, I'm going through that, and it's hard, but feel free to friend me if you need support!
  • dro6632
    dro6632 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same here only my goal is to lose 60 pounds by the end of this year!
  • girma13
    girma13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Remember everything is mind over matter. Time doesnt matter. As long as you reach that goal your looking for.
  • keema76
    keema76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have started on my path to lose 60 pounds last week. I realized after losing my gallbladder that the weight was slowly creeping up on me despite eating healthy and exercising. So I looked into it and realized I may have a really fatty liver which is clogged up and needs to be detoxed. I have cut out cream in my coffee, for now I have cut out carbs from pastas, rice and bread. I have stopped adding sugar to my tea and coffee. Also I am working out 5 times a week. For the next three months I am trying to eat mostly plant based foods with protein and no carbs from wheat or grains. I am a big rice person so this will be tough. I loved bread but I started cutting that out a while ago.
    It is so important to make time for yourself. If you don't have time for a lot of exercise, go for a walk around the block, park further from the store, take the stairs, etc and cut out foods every few days that you know are not helping you. You will feel so empowered when you say no and you will start feeling better and soon the weight will come off. I have been struggling for the last 3 years to lose weight and I feel I have finally found why I was unsuccessful. Everyone is different and different things work for different people. Good luck on your journey.
  • skinnygirl2255
    skinnygirl2255 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think i found my group! Yay! Trying to lose at least 50 lbs. i turn 40 next july so started my quest this week! Tracking foods really is helping. And i've been walking 3 miles daily... Wish me luck!