needing support buddies!!

Options
I am wanting to find motivational support from others. While I do have my mom and sister, they are always busy. So i'm needing friends to help push me! I want to lose the last 50 lbs. I do need to get up and do more. I'm wanting more friends so I can look at what they are doing and maybe find new ways to stay motivated.

Replies

• kraftylady891
    kraftylady891 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    you can friend me for support kraftylady891
  • toggoboge
    toggoboge Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Kimberly I'm the same on the motivation front! Mainly looking for people to keep me honest. I've just started the fast diet 5:2 (Michael Mosley), interested in finding a good fit for my life and to reap more health benefits. I have 68lbs to lose. Just recently rediscovered kayaking, looking for other low impact exercises as I have issues with ankle & knee post surgery.
  • Mariposa333408
    Mariposa333408 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! The more the better!
  • HuskyHiker413
    HuskyHiker413 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 65lbs and have about 65 to go, feel free to add me.
  • geohunt
    geohunt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. Always need the motivation.
  • jenngarza80
    jenngarza80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me I need to lose at least 40lbs
  • bunnsangel
    bunnsangel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I can use all the help I can get.
  • willisles
    willisles Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also!! I feel the same... It's nice to have as much support as possible!
  • neeciebynature
    neeciebynature Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me as well..New to this. I start out strong but slowly go back to my old ways
  • jasmine_kamar
    jasmine_kamar Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

My name is Jasmine/Yasmine , I am a new user ,I feel confused a little bit about how to use this app but I think it is really interesting and it has got what I have been looking for since many years ago which i "company" , I am here for the same mission we are dying to make ; losing weight .The issue is very serious to me since I had a variety of health problems , finding people with the same problem "obesity" to support ,share and motivate is definitely effective and fruitful, the concept of group therapy is pretty wonderful and protective. I have a plenty of information about types of diets as I am studying nutrition right now , I decided to help myself by helping others and that is why I studied about life & relationship coaching too so I can help changing my life and others' ones as well. My target is to lose 88 lbs in 20 weeks, I don't know how can we communicate with each others but if any suggestions would be great !

Best of luck to you all
  • jasmine_kamar
    Options
    Hello all,

My name is Jasmine/Yasmine , I am a new user ,I feel confused a little bit about how to use this app but I think it is really interesting and it has got what I have been looking for since many years ago which i "company" , I am here for the same mission we are dying to make ; losing weight .The issue is very serious to me since I had a variety of health problems , finding people with the same problem "obesity" to support ,share and motivate is definitely effective and fruitful, the concept of group therapy is pretty wonderful and protective. I have a plenty of information about types of diets as I am studying nutrition right now , I decided to help myself by helping others and that is why I studied about life & relationship coaching too so I can help changing my life and others' ones as well. My target is to lose 88 lbs in 20 weeks, I don't know how can we communicate with each others but if any suggestions would be great !

Best of luck to you all
    I am wanting to find motivational support from others. While I do have my mom and sister, they are always busy. So i'm needing friends to help push me! I want to lose the last 50 lbs. I do need to get up and do more. I'm wanting more friends so I can look at what they are doing and maybe find new ways to stay motivated.

• catherine1187
    catherine1187 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    me too... I'm on day 6 and looking for support!
  • jasmine_kamar
    Options
    me too... I'm on day 6 and looking for support!

I am here to support each others if you wish, Catherine !
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I am an active support for my friends by liking and commenting on statuses and updates! If you are willing to do the same please add me with a little note about yourself :) and no, I am not a coach or trying to sell something. Thanks!
  • Sammy44mfp
    Sammy44mfp Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me