Frustrated!!

Options
janem_says
janem_says Posts: 4 Member
Made a goal to lose 90 lbs. Have 100 more to go. Argh!!! What is wrong with me?!?

Replies

• newyorkxpression
    newyorkxpression Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just hang in there and keep being consistent! :)
  • SpeedsterInTraining
    SpeedsterInTraining Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can do it! One step at a time and one goal at a time! I find making mini goals for myself keeps me motivated
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Don't be disappointed with yourself! You lost 10 lbs which is a big deal! Having the right combo of nutrition that works with the type of exercise you are doing is very important. Support is also a big part of the equation. This took a while for me to learn but it's helped me. Don't be upset with your body, it's the only one you have to work with. Focus on your daily decisions, because you can control your choices. Be patient and consistent. Feel free to add me.
  • RachelAnne73
    RachelAnne73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Set smaller goals and reward yourself with a new book, or new piece of jewelry, etc. Big numbers can seem less daunting when broken into smaller chunks :)
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Just try and focus on making each day the best you can and it will happen. I have lost 179 lbs in 11 months with just taking one day at a time. You can do this. Anyone can feel free to add me for additional support!
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Set smaller goals. Look over your diary and see if you can see some of the "traps" you fall into; try to change those. Make a small change, wait until it sticks; make another small change. Weigh everything. Log everything. You'll start to see a pattern of what is working and what isn't.