buffalo chicken and blue cheese wrap (or sandwich)

Options
jcl1981
jcl1981 Posts: 60 Member
i love buffalo chicken! Enough said, and i know alot of you do too, but how do you eat a healthy chicken wing? you dont you just make something that tastes exactly like it and is vegetarian! Trust me this tastes so good, you'll want to cry!

1 Pita or wrap or bun around 100 calories
2 wedges of Laughing cow Blue Cheese flavor (any will do but i love blue cheese and buffalo wings)
1 Morningstar Farms Original ChikN Patty
2 Tbsp Franks Red Hot Cayenne Pepper sauce (tastes the most buffalo style)
shredded lettuce
sliced onion

heat patty for about 1 minute in microwave and cover with franks red hot, cut in half for a wrap or leave whole for a bun. spread cheese wedges on bun or wrap or pita (you can use just one wedge if you like if it has too much cheese). place patty with sauce on bun or wrap and top with sliced onion and lettuce. Cover with other half of bun or wrap it up.

each portion, which is the whole recipes 310 calories with 2 wedges of cheese or 275 calories with one. Enjoy this recipe which has gotten me through many cravings.

Replies

• strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    wow this sounds amazing!!!! ive never seen laughing cow blue cheese flavor, only chipotle and swiss. ill have to look harder!!
  • Rach911
    Rach911 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I swear you must have been reading my mind when you posted this!! Was just sitting here craving buffalo wings!! Going to have to try this tomorrow (I've got everything EXCEPT the Laughing Cow Blue Cheese...just finished mine yesterday). THANK YOU!! :happy:
  • Adrianamdelacruz
    Options
    Bump