Food Addict

Options
I have a serious problem with food in the evening. I get anxiety so bad because I want certain foods. I binge eat. It's only in the evenings! I'm not sure why but it's a huge problem. Also I cannot turn down sweets for anything! I need some serious coping mechanisms. Something to tell myself to gain control. Help!

Replies

• jf5093
    jf5093 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Agree. I feel like you deserve something after a long day. Treat yourself...in moderation. As long as you stay in your cal count you're good. Plus a cheat day is good for the mind every once and a while. Keep going. JF
  • WannaBFitnFifty
    WannaBFitnFifty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I reach times when I have had so may binges I stop feeling full.... ever! So frustrating! I've lost and gained so much weight my whole life. I know I need something like Overeaters Anonymous but there's only 1 inconvenient location and every time I've tried it, it doesn't seem to be helpful for the newcomer. Wish I knew of a good support group to talk thru why I do this to myself. Very tired of the struggle.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Are you over restricting during the day, (have your goal set too aggressively)? Do you make room for a treat in your allotment, for the evening time? Do you pre-log your days?
  • needit
    needit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Im in the same situation as you almost everyday is a constant struggle for me with this...but maybe for you the problem may be not eating enough during the day and to much excersise... ? Some days i can have control but other days no matter how hard i try i just end up binging.