Protein powder

Options
jensquish1
jensquish1 Posts: 499 Member
i just put my protein powder in my coffee this morning for the first time! It was amazing! :)

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Every time I've tried this, it has kind of globbed up. Was it hot or cold coffee? What kind of protein powder are you using?
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Was it Pea Protein? Lol.
  • jensquish1
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Every time I've tried this, it has kind of globbed up. Was it hot or cold coffee? What kind of protein powder are you using?
    I used hot coffee and put it in a blender with the powder. This worked best for me. It makes it into a latte :p
  • jensquish1
    Options
    Was it Pea Protein? Lol.
    No lol
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    whaaaat!!!! :O what type of protein powder do you use?
  • jensquish1
    Options
    NLA for her - vanilla cupcake! Amazing product :)
  • pelonitahh
    pelonitahh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The best protein powder is premier protein powder it has no sugar,,, and 30 grams of protein the best it's so good also
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    I do this with a scoop of powder, a cup of skim milk, and two cups of coffee. I've been doing it with vanilla types but I'm going for chocolate next time.
  • jensquish1
    Options
    I do this with a scoop of powder, a cup of skim milk, and two cups of coffee. I've been doing it with vanilla types but I'm going for chocolate next time.

That sounds yummy also!
  • PumpJockeyy
    PumpJockeyy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This works well with iced coffee too.
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I put mine in cold coffee but I always use the blender. I have used many different types of protein and never had a clumping problem.
  • SunnyPacheco
    SunnyPacheco Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yes! I started putting ON Gold Standard Extreme Chocolate in my coffee with a bit of whole milk. It's the best! And no extra sugar. =D
  • jensquish1
    Options
    Yes! I started putting ON Gold Standard Extreme Chocolate in my coffee with a bit of whole milk. It's the best! And no extra sugar. =D

It feels like cheating! Lol so delish