Ready to do this once and for all...life starts at 40!

Options
I turned 40 last November and have decided now is finally the time to get healthy again! This is a hard journey but I'm up for the challenge. Any and all diet/fitness tips are welcome.

Replies

• tracyrecox
    tracyrecox Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi OBNurse! Welcome!! I'm fairly new here too! I don't have any real tips yet....I'm learning the ropes! But I am on here daily and would love to receive and give support to others on this journey if you'd like to add me! - Best Wishes on your journey, Tracy
  • emflora080559
    emflora080559 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello OB,
    I'm new at all of this as well and 55 myself. My daughter is what motivated me to start as I see her everyday trying really hard to work out and get healthy. Please feel free to add me as a friend, I would be happy to give support to you on your journey.
  • mexicansteelersfan4386
    Options
    This is our time!!
  • peggykirkby
    peggykirkby Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Can an old granny add some encouragement here, too?! (are there any other really Old Fossils here, by the way??!!!)

Forty is prime, kiddo! You're old enough to be determined, young enough to recover some of that youthful energy that hasn't had time to completely slip away...AND you have us!

Instant success!