Can I just say...

Options
kistinbee
kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
Today I was sitting at work. I always bring my lunch and snacks with me (keeps me in line). But today, I had already eaten my lunch and afternoon snacks, but was still hungry. So, went to the break room (thank goodness we don't keep food in there) but decided to have a Swiss Miss No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa! It is SOOOO good and filled me up. Plus took care of that sweet craving that always seems to linger in my shadow! Only 60 calories, 1 gram of fat and 10 carbs! YUMMY! Just thought I'd share!!:drinker:

*Kistinbee*

Replies

• kistinbee
    Options
    Today I was sitting at work. I always bring my lunch and snacks with me (keeps me in line). But today, I had already eaten my lunch and afternoon snacks, but was still hungry. So, went to the break room (thank goodness we don't keep food in there) but decided to have a Swiss Miss No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa! It is SOOOO good and filled me up. Plus took care of that sweet craving that always seems to linger in my shadow! Only 60 calories, 1 gram of fat and 10 carbs! YUMMY! Just thought I'd share!!:drinker:

*Kistinbee*
  • rseman
    rseman Posts: 50
    Options
    I love that stuff. I drink it at night when I have a sweet craving because it is like dessert but not tooooo bad. Of course you can't do it every night but it is a nice chocolate treat.
  • jreeves1
    Options
    I tried the Swiss Miss Diet & I actually like it better then the one with no sugar added and its only 25 calories, 1 gram of fiber & 0 points! They also have the fat free with 50 calories.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    I tried the Swiss Miss Diet & I actually like it better then the one with no sugar added and its only 25 calories, 1 gram of fiber & 0 points! They also have the fat free with 50 calories.

Never even seen it. I will have to look for it. This is just what they provide at work. I should get some for at home!!:bigsmile:

*kistinbee*
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I really need to look for this stuff.