How to get rid of cellulite on legs

Options
vmt2010
vmt2010 Posts: 10 Member
edited July 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
I have gained about 15 lbs in the past 3 years. And though Im not overweight those pounds arent healthy pounds..they are fat pounds from eating whatever whenever I want. I love my shape so I really dont want to lose weight (maybe 5 lbs) so how do I get rid of this pesky stuff? And how do I find the energy and motivation to do it?

Replies

• SarahStormx
    SarahStormx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I tried all manners of cures and creams and nothing was effective, it made my skin look unnatural, or even worse, it worked but then stopped working whenever I stopped using a program. I gave up on all that unnatural crap now, it’s better to use natural methods to get rid of cellulite. I follow this guide: http://codechest.net/critical-methods-to-get-rid-of-cellulite/ and I’ve seen a serious reduction in my cellulite, and it gets even better every day. Natural methods once again are proven to be superior. I’m not even that selfconscious about the little cellulite I still have.
  • Dansgirl4910
    Dansgirl4910 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    SQUATS. (Millions of them)
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Yes, squats and lower body exercise. Drinking lots of water. The front of my thighs are terrible and so embarrassing. I'm hoping as my weight goes down (and I'm currently working out a lot), it will become less noticeable. Unfortunately, there is no "cure" as of yet.
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Squats, lunges and lower body exercise! I have a lot of cellulite on my thighs and under my butt and they all disappear after about a month of working out.