Cappuccino Flavoured Protein powder

Options
RachM
RachM Posts: 113 Member
I have an entire tub of Cappuccino Flavoured Protein powder that besides mixing into iced coffee and ice (which I am not very fond of!) I am at a loss for ways to use it up, does anyone out there have any ideas on how to use it up?! Thanks for your help!!

Replies

• karaeb621
    karaeb621 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i mix mine with unsweetened vanilla flavored almond milk. 1 cup of it is only 40 calories, and tastes really good.
  • rileysmom7603
    Options
    I mix mine with water and thats it.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I mix mine with water and thats it.

well arent you just a trooper xD lol

as for the OP I also have the same flavor! Some fruits actually taste very good with it :]

try blending saome milk of your choice (cows, almond, coconut) with some dark cherries and sugar free chocolate syrup! so good :D or some days I will do bananas or other yummy fruits :] even peaches taste good in it!

I have some torani coconut syrup (sugar free) I put in it too.. kind of like an almond joy :}

there are also a few cookie, protein bar, oatmeal recipes online :} hope this helps!
  • RachM
    Options
    Yum! these are great ideas! thanks :)
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Good lord, where did you find Cappuccino flavour?! I would possibly (probably) kill for some of that.
  • RachM
    Options
    Good lord, where did you find Cappuccino flavour?! I would possibly (probably) kill for some of that.

I got it at GNC, its in a big black tub with a gold lid :)
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I've mixed whey into oatmeal before. It's pretty good.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I add different flavored protein powders to plain or Greek yogurt. I think the cappuccino flavor would be awesome that way! Also, try adding it to cooked oatmeal with a tablespoon of natural PB. Yum!

Make a smoothie w/ fruit and milk (I'd try maybe strawberries or a banana).