fitness pals??

Options
You know what. I'm hoping this goes to the ones that hurt a very special woman on here. A snowflake is the only thing you did get right about her, she is diffidently one of a kind person that is sweet and would do anything for you. One you would be blessed to have her. All she did was sign up on this site for words of encouragement and all you women done was leave her crying. This site doesn't know what true fitness pal is!!!!!!!!! I will tell others also about this site and the so called fitness pals on here.!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I don't have any idea what this is referencing but I just want to say I've noticed a theme. The people that tend to be unhappy with their friends on mfp usually are aggressive or stubborn.

My friends are fantastic.
  • sudmom
    sudmom Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I don't have any idea what this is referencing but I just want to say I've noticed a theme. The people that tend to be unhappy with their friends on mfp usually are aggressive or stubborn.

My friends are fantastic.

Yup, I agree. Just like the world, there are nice people and there are haters. There are a lot of mean, immature people on here-not my friends...I have some very caring, enthusiastic, and motivating friends. Not sure what your friend's experience was, but I am sorry for her that she had a bad one.