Captain America!

Options
2»

Replies

• bushman707
    bushman707 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    @shrinkingletters that would be a good one! I'll be Hank McCoy, lets hit up San Diego Comic-con! Lol
  • bushman707
    Options
    @lamurano right on! Why don't you go anymore?
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    @bushman707 I have family in Mission Viejo and spent many summer in southern Cali. Stationed briefly out there and yes - former Navy. Well met brother!
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    That is a great goal. I bet you will look awesome. Lots of people use cosplay as motivation. Mine is to be thinner so that my knees hurt less, especially since I am going to NY Comicon all 4 days.
  • bushman707
    Options
    @Jennloella nothing wrong with that! I hope Scarlett Johansson is there, I'd turn on the stalker skills lol
  • bushman707
    Options
    @fannyfrost thanks (: it surprisingly is a great motivator lol I'm getting into it! Oh man when is the NY one? I bet that one is pretty huge. Have you ever dressed up?
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to SDCC since '05 :(
  • bushman707
    Options
    @CSARdiver oh good stuff man! Thanks for your service brother! I did 6 years and decided to try something new. I have always felt like everyone should have to put in at least a few years in the mil, so I did my time lol #priormilitary
  • bushman707
    Options
    @shrinkingletters sounds like we both need to hit it up next year! I have never been so you are the veteran lol.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    bushman707 wrote: »
    @shrinkingletters sounds like we both need to hit it up next year! I have never been so you are the veteran lol.

No kidding, ten years since my last con. I'm an old nerd fart.
  • Sho0gy_D
    Sho0gy_D Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    LOL What's funny is that I kind of wanted to sort of ya know..use Captain America as an inspiration to get in shape. I was going to call my workout plan "Project Rebirth" named after the same project that created him. Haha pretty lame, I know..but he's one of my favorite superheroes! Good luck with the cosplay!
  • bushman707
    Options
    That's legit man! You should seriously do it, it has been motivating me big time to really get back into like I use to. Probably cause I am going to put on a uniform that screams Merica' and is the suit is pretty snug lol gotta get it right! Let me know if you decide to do it, I made my own program and its working awesome. @Sho0gy_D
  • Sho0gy_D
    Sho0gy_D Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    And then I saw this...

214w5ziqq75k.jpg

• fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    bushman707 wrote: »
    @fannyfrost thanks (: it surprisingly is a great motivator lol I'm getting into it! Oh man when is the NY one? I bet that one is pretty huge. Have you ever dressed up?

No I don't dress up myself, well I do have a Tardis Dress. NY is huge it is the second largest con after San Diego. But they just can't get the ticket sales right because demand is so high and for some reason they are surprised by this every year?

My daughter dresses up. I need to pay to complete her Sailor Moon costume for this year. She is 21 and we go together.

I love going to a good Con :) I watched some of the clips from SDCC.