Allow me to introduce myself my name is Carter

Options
Hey good people of My Fitness Pal my name is Wesley Carter I felt it time to start my journey towards healthy living. I currently weight 18 stones and 10 pounds aged 32 and I am 6ft, so would like to bring that down to roughly 14 - 15 Stone.... I love the way My Fitness Pal has a strong community vibe because I believe with hard work and support we can all achieve our goals.

If your heart is clean and your vibe is positive feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other.

Its time to be the best version of us we can be ....

Stay blessed never stressed.

Carter ✌️

Replies

• KroKay
    KroKay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Wesley.

My name is Kayla and I am new to this as well. I would like to get down to 10 stone so I have quite a ways to go. I have read some of the success stories and it has been inspiring. I have lost quite a bit of weight but I lack motivation in regards to recipes. I do what is easy and healthy rather than what is tasty and eating the same thing is rather dull.

Best wishes in your endeavors. :smile:
  • Wesley_Carter
    Wesley_Carter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey KroKay

I totally understand where your coming from I am new to MFP as mentioned above and sometimes I do the same your not alone, but eventually with time you can adjust. I mean its all a lot cooking the food, finding the ingredients and then measuring the food and then inputting it in to MFP, its gonna take time to adjust and get used to it then after that you'll be fine you'll soon be able to give Chef Gordan Ramsey a run for his money.

Just keep eating clean and excerise and stick to your calorie allowance and you'll be all good.

I wish you all the success in the world and I am going to add you so I can keep track of your progress.

Stay positive and stay motivated ✊