LOSING THE FAT

Options
Hi my name is McKayla Contreras and I've started on my health journey about a month ago and I've lost 10lbs and counting. I need help with meal planning though because I've been getting less and less motivated when I can't come up with new meals to eat. Any advice?

Replies

• SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I batch cook and pre-portion all my food and freeze it. In my freezer right now I have: tuna noodle casserole, turkey chili, chicken pesto pasta with asparagus and walnuts, sirloin steak stir fry with peppers and green beans. I also think there is some crock pot chuck roast portioned out in 3 ounce servings and some coconut curry chicken with rice. I've discovered that I can freeze just about anything except potatoes.
  • Sheila060759
    Sheila060759 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 5 - 2 diet where I fast for 2 days a week only taking 500 calories on Monday and Thursday and so it begins, the great fat loss hopefully
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You don't have to reinvent the wheel every week. You can rotate the meals you already like, and add recepies whenever you see something you wat to try.
  • Vanyahiril
    Vanyahiril Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You don't have to reinvent the wheel every week. You can rotate the meals you already like, and add recepies whenever you see something you wat to try.
    This! & try different spices. I think spices can keep food from getting boring!