Great idea! I'm up for it!
  • Tarah40
    Tarah40 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm also from the UK, Merseyside. Feel free to add me x
  • Sandie001
    Sandie001 Posts: 29
    Options
    Yay I'm from Yorkshire - anyone who wants to add me feel free to - love this site and I love all my American friends too but it would also be nice to have one or 2 more UK friends :happy:
  • girlw00nder
    girlw00nder Posts: 15
    Options
    Me, me, me!! I'm in Manchester and am loving this calorie counting and MFP business!

Please add me if you wish, I'm a friendly soul xx
  • JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    From Warwickshire, new friends always welcome :)
  • I'm in kent if anyone wants to add, need all the help i can get!
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm from Hampshire, been on mfp since April, any active supporters feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • hexxkitten
    hexxkitten Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the website and live in Yorkshire UK if anyone wants to add me.

I've been using the app for 3 weeks now and my next date with 'fat fighters' is next friday and I cannot wait - for the first time ever with a new eating plan I am SURE I will have lost.

Been staying under my calorie goal and swimming twice a week for 3 weeks - looooong way to go but I already feel better even before my first update with the dreaded scales :wink:
  • X_claire_X
    X_claire_X Posts: 4
    Options
    Im just outside glasgow.
  • thedogsmother
    Options
    Im in Huddersfield (yorkshire) feel free to add me too folks :smile:
  • carina_75
    carina_75 Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm in the south east - Hastings, anyone please feel free to add me, all the support is a wonderful motivator!!! :-) :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • gwyneth55
    gwyneth55 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That'd be great if we all buddied up.
  • xdarranx
    xdarranx Posts: 2
    Options
    I am in Yorkshire as well, I am Hexxkitten's partner (she posted earlier), BTW am I the only Fella in this topic so far?

I started using app as solidarity for Hexx's cause, but you know what, that extra bit of denial weight is shifting thanks to MFP.

feel free to add me, or maybe to prompt your own partner to join in.

D.x
  • Shelley2210
    Options
    Chesterfield, been on here a week..feel free to add
  • borys12
    borys12 Posts: 98
    Options
    Hi,

Exeter here, feel free to add me :)
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    im from London:smile:
  • catherinewatm
    Options
    hi, im new just joined, need to get back to normal after having 2 babies in less than 2 years!!!
    going to start this monday & see how I go x
  • Antoinette84
    Options
    Hello, I'm in Lancashire, anyone feel free to add me, the more inspiration I can get, the better!

I have never done much in terms of dieting(WWs which was successful but unsustainable after) but this seems to really be working for me! Circa 5/6 kg to go!!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I'm in Surrey. Got rid of the last few kg thanks to mfp, and now trying to maintain (harder than it sounds!). Really appreciate having UK friends who understand why I went on a Liquorice Allsort bender :wink:
  • Lesley63x
    Lesley63x Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, i m a mum of 6 from Manchester, i signed up yesterday as i needed motivation to lose weight before a much needed holiday. I have read quite a few threads and am encouraged already!