New here.....Walking this 25 lbs off!

Options
Hi Everyone, it's day 12 for me and I'm trying to lose 20-25 lbs, walking from 5 to 9.3 miles every day. I have so much to learn esp in the food dept. The first week I gained back 2 lbs and decided to stop eating so much red meat. Hopefully by adding fish and more protein I will see a consistent loss. I have a big sweet tooth and I get very hungry at night, these are my two big downfalls. :s

Replies

• CherylanneCorsini
    CherylanneCorsini Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me as a friend, I am a social butterfly and like making new friends! :blush:
  • PumpJockeyy
    PumpJockeyy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    5-9 miles a day! I couldn't do it haha! Just be consistent with your diet and training and the results will come! ;)
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You can walk 30miles a day but if you're eating more than you burn then you won't lose weight. Calories count by weighing, measuring and logging your food, eat back about half your exercise cals and you'll lose weight. Good luck :)
  • Jeanmyplan
    Jeanmyplan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When I get hungry at night, I have a cup of herbal tea...(my favorites are, Traditional Medicinals, Throat Coat & Ginger....no sweeter. Or drink more water. Good luck!
  • CherylanneCorsini
    CherylanneCorsini Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your great ideas and feedback. I was eating more than I was working off. I thought I was okay as long as it was mostly protein. So wrong! I really had no idea.