I'm Here -- How what?

Options
I just recently started on here and my goal is to drop 88 pounds (hopefully in 6 months but if not that's ok). I'm looking for "friends" that are able to tolerate my sinicism and terrible attitude and encourage me to keep moving. I'm nice - just not to myself.

Replies

• Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! We are our worst enemy. I have more than you to lose, so I am here for a long time. I am also only on my third week. Drink your water, log your food, and set small goals. You will get there one day and one pound at a time. You can do this!
  • LonelyFatAss78
    LonelyFatAss78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Now what. Not How what. What a nerd I can be sometimes.
  • wochlikgm
    wochlikgm Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi. Well, now you need to set your target weight loss, and the site will calculate a calorie target. Log the food you eat, log the exercise and see if you can come in below your calorie budget. (I'm also a nerd, so don't worry about it)
  • lilbitoftrouble
    lilbitoftrouble Posts: 2,052 Member
    Options
    Hey you could be my twin. Just you would have to be the beautiful one and I'm more like Danny DeVito lol. Anyone can add me I am always willing to be there for a friend and I always log, comment and try to motivate my friends. Bring it on my friend; I am now 70lbs down from even before starting mfp and I have about 5lbs more to go before I reach my original goal. We got this let's go!