third times a charm?

kortney07
kortney07 Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, well posting this in hopes to not only gain support but make myself more committed to my goals. I'm a 26 year old college student with two kids. My whole life I've been really tall and really skinny. I'm 5 foot 10 inches. Up until about three years ago, emotional eating, depression all that just took to food in as comfort. Over the past year I've gained a good 45 pounds. Now I'm to the point where I feel terrible and huge. I hate it I have to do something. so this is me starting to make a change. My goal is 60 pounds. Two years ago I lost thirty pounds but I gained it back plus some. I tried again but lasted about a week because I would binge eat. So here's to the third and let's hope it's a charm. Thanks and hope to find supportive people here. :):) I always say " I eat because I'm depressed and I'm depressed because I eat" as A joke but it is true. So now I'm hoping the new motto " nothing taste as good as healthy feels " will work in its place.

Replies

• farr1980
    farr1980 Posts: 4 Member
    Good luck to you keep going at it you will get there log everything and you will soon see the pounds fall off try and get your 10000 steps a day it really helps
  • kortney07
    kortney07 Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you! I want walk and ride my bike. I may need to look into a place inside because it won't stop raining! Gotta get motivated.