third times a charm?

Options
kortney07
kortney07 Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, well posting this in hopes to not only gain support but make myself more committed to my goals. I'm a 26 year old college student with two kids. My whole life I've been really tall and really skinny. I'm 5 foot 10 inches. Up until about three years ago, emotional eating, depression all that just took to food in as comfort. Over the past year I've gained a good 45 pounds. Now I'm to the point where I feel terrible and huge. I hate it I have to do something. so this is me starting to make a change. My goal is 60 pounds. Two years ago I lost thirty pounds but I gained it back plus some. I tried again but lasted about a week because I would binge eat. So here's to the third and let's hope it's a charm. Thanks and hope to find supportive people here. :):) I always say " I eat because I'm depressed and I'm depressed because I eat" as A joke but it is true. So now I'm hoping the new motto " nothing taste as good as healthy feels " will work in its place.

Replies

• farr1980
    farr1980 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you keep going at it you will get there log everything and you will soon see the pounds fall off try and get your 10000 steps a day it really helps
  • kortney07
    kortney07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I want walk and ride my bike. I may need to look into a place inside because it won't stop raining! Gotta get motivated.