Oh no i WAS over eating....

Options
I lost weight last spring and summer....i stopped logging from sept to yesterday.....i logged yesterday and today and it was a typical day for me like since sept BUT i had alot more ad ins (picking) and i didnt weigh everything!!!! So today i was 99% accurate and what an eye opener! Heres to logging again and burning off the weight i gained over the winter plus fat loss!
Thanks again MFP!

Replies

• aecahill30
    aecahill30 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Isn't it crazy? You don't realize how much you are actually overeating until you force yourself to log it! I'm the same way :)
  • healthkickkath1
    healthkickkath1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can do it this time around. When i first started logging I was over calories, then I decided which food weren't worth the calories to eat( I have reduced snacking portion sizes). When you're back in maintenance there are some great threads in forum regarding ways to maintain. Good luck with your journey :)
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    So, you're saying that you weren't logging and you were overeating.

Didn't everyone tell you that yesterday?

Oh, and welcome back to the forums Barbara.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Here's a good spot to post things :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/betesbitch
  • BetesBitch
    BetesBitch Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Not sure what some people's problems are with people posting in the forums instead of there own blog or whatever. ..but i think its pretty ridiculous that is bothers them that much...whatever
    Thanks for the helpful comments normal people :smile:
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    BetesBitch wrote: »
    Not sure what some people's problems are with people posting in the forums instead of there own blog or whatever. ..but i think its pretty ridiculous that is bothers them that much...whatever
    No kidding. There was no need for that gal to be rude. Congrats on being back at it and logging. It can be eye opening!

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    JayRuby84 wrote: »
    BetesBitch wrote: »
    No kidding. There was no need for that gal to be rude. Congrats on being back at it and logging. It can be eye opening!

Wait, so it was rude for me to point out her blog for her to post things about herself?! I find it a great place to talk about and note things. That's what it's for.

I think it was pretty rude to call me rude for showing her a great MFP feature.