Time to be happy again. ((:

Options
Theres a first step in everything and writing this is my first step to lose about 30 pounds. I wanna be happy again and i wont give up. I wanna lose all of it by February and i totally know i can do it. Itd be great to have someone join on my journey. Ya know. For motivation and stuff so we can be two fine pineapples{:

Replies

• kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    :) I'm needing to lose about 30 lbs.... I gained it all as baby weight and seem to have a hard time getting it back off. lol. Any new motivational friends would be great! B)
  • wochlikgm
    wochlikgm Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your first step. Commitment is very important in weight loss. Your target seems to be perfectly doable, so go for it!
  • csstanton
    csstanton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just crossed the 40# mark; started in September of last year. My success was in tracking EVERY THING I ATE. I've lost 20# in the past 75 days from tracking.

You've got this!
  • abigailb7
    abigailb7 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hey, congrats on your first step!!
  • RachelJohnson130
    RachelJohnson130 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50 lbs and it can be a little daunting... I'd love to be friends and help each other be the finest pineapples
  • Jacqui_Runs
    Jacqui_Runs Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 40-50 lbs as well. It definitely seems daunting, but your goal is doable. YOU GOT THIS!!!! I shall friend request you, I definitely need motivation like this too.
  • abigailb7
    abigailb7 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Sent request.
  • jenneliz38
    jenneliz38 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 pounds! Sending you a friend request!