Looking for SYDNEY-SIDERS.... =o]

Options
megsta21
megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
Hi All !!!

I'm from Sydney's South-West... and Im looking for people who live in an around Sydney to be my friends... :drinker: I want some friends closer to "Home" to add to the Many Wonderful friends i already have World Wide!!! :smooched:

Who Knows... if your close enough to me we could even become workout Buddies!!! hehehe :flowerforyou:

Much Love!
:heart: Megs! :heart:

Replies

• megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Omg... there are soooo many posts happening at the moment.... i doubt many ppl will see this.... awwww?!?!
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • MoonShadow_1au
    MoonShadow_1au Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request from the other side of the bridge. Work in the Sydney city, so who knows :)

I found a group of other Sydney siders in another thread, check out the profiles of my other friends, you know us ausies are all friendly :)
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Joining club. I'm out west, in the Hills
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    im in the middle - near homebush!!
  • jen_42
    jen_42 Posts: 26
    Options
    im newy...but its nice to see people from syd on here... :drinker:
  • joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    bump. any sydney siders feel free to add me :) i need some foodspiration!
  • JJ_Mamma
    JJ_Mamma Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new-ish to the site.

I'm looking for some friends as I really like the wall feature of MFP and how friends can encourage each other with comments etc. I'm from Western Sydney, Australia and need to shed 10 kilo's. I'm a bit of a "been there, done that" sort of dieter and really need to focus on just staying "there"!

I'm not sure how it all works, but message me if you'd like a new friend! I'll add you all too!

:) Jo
  • jossrox
    jossrox Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm jealous! I'm from Texas, but I have a number of Aussie friends!
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've just moved to Sydney from Brisbane and have a few kilos to lose (about 5kg) but it's always the last few that are the hardest... I live out at Paddington and work in the CBD... I moved here knowing noone so finding motivation is quite difficult at the moment.... especially with all the yummy cafes and restaurants here... Feel free to add me if you like.. :)
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Sydneeeey. Work in Burwood at the moment, but the main office in in the CBD.

Feel free to add. It'd be great to have some local people as friends!
  • lilgriffo
    Options
    I'm from Wollongong. I don't know if that qualifies