Rock, metal, grunge lovers :)

Options
Hi, I'm looking for buddies! In particular, music lovers. It would be great to have some buddies that I can chill out with (virtually, or otherwise) and talk about good stuff like rock, grunge, metal... or anything else that is interesting. I get so bored and lonely and depressed trying to be all Suzie Homemaker all the time. I used to be cool... lol. Yay thanks!

Replies

• TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a HUGE music lover. Love all types of rock, metal, grunge, alternative and 80's hair bands. Right now I'm digging The Pretty Reckless and Fall Out Boy, but my all-time favorite band is Def Leppard. I used to be cool about a million years ago too :) Feel free to add me.
  • mw0212
    mw0212 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love rock/metal. It's the one thing that always gets me up. I love Seether, Halestorm, SixxAM. Older stuff like Def Lep, Nickelback, Billy Squire. I know what you mean, Larali.... I "used" to be cool, too!
  • ManyouknowIsurecantstay
    Options
    I love pretty much every type of music there is, but particularly 60s/70s rock. Add me if you like ☮✿
  • tdpassley
    tdpassley Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love rock/metal music, 80s, 90s and current bands, all of it, go to a lot of concerts.
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm into metal- mostly industrial-metal- White Zombie (of course) Rob Zombie, Corrosion of conformity, Or*gy, NIN, Godhead, Tool, machine head, System of a Down, Coal Chamber, Deftones, Fear Factory, KidneyTheives, Life of Agony, Soil.......

Also Gothic metal like Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride etc. and the usual Grunge- Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Jane's Addiction, Sound garden - but I never liked Nirvana - or any kind of punk.

I'm not much up on the new stuff (I'm 39) - and I'm not liking emo/ screamo. But I do like a whole range of stuff.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love rock and metal from the older stuff like Black Sabbath all the way to today's newer stuff.
  • truthliesbeyond
    truthliesbeyond Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Metal is the way to go. Extreme metal makes for good workout music.
  • ptkat28
    ptkat28 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    LOVE all metal!!! Hate all this pop $h!t that is out now!!! My fave for working out is Let the Bodies Hit the Floor by Drowning Pool!!!! Awesome song!
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want - long time rock fan, still going to gigs most weeks
  • jenlovesspinning
    jenlovesspinning Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Love Rock!!! Going to see the foo fighters and breaking Benjamin in the next month, so psyched!!! Who's your favorite to work out to? Add me if you'd like!
  • JasonUMcDaniel
    JasonUMcDaniel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Rock, Metal, and Grunge. Sounds like my kind of playlist!
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Same here. My DH shakes his head at me still, because my playlists are always five finger death punch, volbeat, etc. Love rock, metal...all kinds of music really (well except country, not a big country fan at all).
  • svcatgirl
    svcatgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great playlist to me :-)
  • smg92907
    smg92907 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love rock/alternative...!! Thought I was one of the only working out to Nirvana, five finger etc :smile: !
  • ravengirl2014
    ravengirl2014 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Complete Seether freak here! :smiley: Hair Nation on Sirius radio is the bomb!!!
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    me! I started listening to alternative rock in the 90's and never looked back. I've been to many a rock concert over the years. Last one was Linkin Park and 30 Seconds to Mars. I'm seriously bummed that I'm going to miss the Marilyn Manson/Smashing Pumpkins concert this month because of work. Feel free to add me!
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    http://m.9gag.com/gag/aKBqywZ?ref=fbp

Not I, but I thought this was hilarious! I think you'll like it too..