Looking for faithful MFP friends! Need some hard core buddi

Options
2»

Replies

• LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    Well done on losing 54lbs so far. You can add me =)
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm a positive person and very supportive.... for myself on the other hand i get discouraged a lot so i could use some friends on here too. i just joined 2 days ago.
  • Chikeebabe
    Chikeebabe Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Kick~

I'm in the same boat. I've gotten a few 'friends" but except for a couple people no one responds. Feel free to add me! I would love to encourage and be encouraged! Good Luck!

Chik
  • Majikm23
    Majikm23 Posts: 4
    Options
    Ive been a member for about a month, and have already lost ten pounds!! Add me for motivation =D
  • kaleohone
    kaleohone Posts: 86
    Options
    I've been a member since 2009. My first experience with MFP gave me great results. I reached my goal and lost the weight. But then a new desk job and my confidence got the better of me and I'm pretty much back to square one. My MFP friends have been great. Their kind words and motivation help A LOT.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I would love the support!!! Half of my friends never log in anymore :( Friending you!
  • SewJoe
    SewJoe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the 'friends not commenting' thing. One gal I 'un-friended' had over 400 friends and never offers comment to others, only posts her own. Is that like one of those people who like to do all the talking?
    Looks like you have some new friends here, yaaayyy! BTW, you are amazing! You have lost 54 pounds in the same time frame I lost 27. You must be really excited about finding that wonderful person hiding behind all those lbs. Congratulations :~)
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm up for that :)
  • tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat as you a few weeks ago - down 54 lbs and stalled and having a hard time staying motivated. I found a few other friends that are also trying to loose over 100 lbs and it has really helped me get back on track (4 lbs lost this week). I will add you and we can inspire one another to keep going!

Anyone else that wants a solid friend on MFP that will support you and be there for you, feel free to add me.
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    i've been on for almost a month. i look at food diaries and comment on posts. feel free to add me :bigsmile: