Back at it again

Options
Well Im back, I fell off the wagon for 4 months. My gym closed and I hit bottom, started drinking again (everyday) just beer. Like thats a reason. Well Im the proud father of a new baby in the family. One big baby boy. He's now 2 months old (well almost on the 7th he will be) And i'm back to working out again. I cleaned out my shed and put all my gym equipment in there so its a old school gym haha. Sorry to be so long winded, Just want to share. Thanks Matt

O I put some pics of son up please feel free to take a look,, thanks again

Replies

• masonmst
    masonmst Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well Im back, I fell off the wagon for 4 months. My gym closed and I hit bottom, started drinking again (everyday) just beer. Like thats a reason. Well Im the proud father of a new baby in the family. One big baby boy. He's now 2 months old (well almost on the 7th he will be) And i'm back to working out again. I cleaned out my shed and put all my gym equipment in there so its a old school gym haha. Sorry to be so long winded, Just want to share. Thanks Matt

O I put some pics of son up please feel free to take a look,, thanks again
  • shilarae
    Options
    Hi Matt!
    Congrats on the new baby!
    I am a newbie, and real excited to get started again too.WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Good luck to us!
  • Panda8Angel8Faith
    Panda8Angel8Faith Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!
    First of all: CONGRATUATIONS ON THE BABY BOY! That is so wonderful.
    I know what you mean about having to start over. I was on here once and then I moved and had to get resituated with where I was and the new life of a wife, step-mom, and working girl. I didn't log anything in and quit because I really had a hard time adjusting. Ate too much bad food, not enough good food. Now, I am back and so are you.
    I know we can do this and so can you. We are going to be awesome because these changes aren't temporary, but permanent. One meal at a time.
  • masonmst
    Options
    Well, started the keto diet 2 weeks ago and im down 13 pounds. Im also doing the p90x with this diet. Well Im doing the p90x but skipping around with the program. Thanks wish me luck....
  • masonmst
    Options
    Well its monday, time to weigh in.... Today im down a total of 18 pds since I started back working out. . Im doing a strongman contest in may and need to be under 230 to be a lightweight. any input would be great. thanks
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome, I am pretty new here only been on here since December 31, 2008. Good luck with you weight loss.
  • masonmst
    Options
    today my weight is 249, every little bit helps for the mind. Goodluck everyone.....94336.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • masonmst
    Options
    Today weighed in 246, Gettin there only 20 or so more pounds.....