Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge is CLOSED

Options
nicca_jb
nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
A NOTE FROM YOUR HOGWARTS ADMINISTRATION

Dear Prospective Students:

At this time we regretfully inform you that Hogwarts Summer Term 2 Challenge is currently CLOSED. There has been an overwhelming and exciting outburst of interest in the school, and while we strive to accommodate all would-be participants, our Waiting Lists have grown nearly insurmountable. With that in mind, we will be sending an owl to each person who has been placed on the Waiting Lists for this term to indicate that they are up for consideration should an appropriate place open for them.

We thank you sincerely for your interest and will be contacting you again should more opportunities arise.

ADDENDUM: We are in the process of considering upping the limits per House, but that has not been decided at the time of this post. Please stay tuned for additional information once it becomes available. Those who signed up on the initial Enrollment post up to page 13 (the "CLOSED" notice) have been entered to the Waiting List and will be contacted.

Warmest Regards,

nicca_jb, peejaygee1, xxghost
Head Girl, Head Girl, Headmistress
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

thumb.jpg

Replies

• nicca_jb
    Options
    *bump* re: Addendum.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Sorry that I missed out.

funny-harry-potter-quidditch-99-problems-but-a-snitch-aint-one.jpg
  • mom2aeris
    mom2aeris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Awww man... I just found out this was even a thing. *sad tears*
  • nicca_jb
    Options
    Awww man... I just found out this was even a thing. *sad tears*

Feel free to send us friend requests re: Hogwarts, and we will keep you apprised of when the next term begins come Winter.
  • QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I've posted in the previous thread after the enrollment was announced as closed, but I'll also add my name to this thread. Just to be sure to get a spot!

Slytherin please :)
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Are you going to post the house points on the forums? I missed enrollment, but it would be nice to know how the houses are doing. Plus I just heard of this so it would be nice to see how it works before winter enrollment opens up.
  • nicca_jb
    Options
    teagirl, we hadn't posted them in the past, as I'm not sure that the forums are necessarily the place to do so. However, you're welcome to friend any of us and we will be posting updates on our own feeds throughout the term.
  • nicca_jb
    Options
    Please note we greatly appreciate the suggestions, offers of assistance, and ideas being posted for expansion of this challenge. We want to assure you that we have put much time, effort, and thought into how the challenge should be run, and even increased the number of participants twofold for this term after the success of the last. That said, it's unlikely that a second school will be opened using the same templates or challenges as we have set up at present. We would encourage others who are interested in running a similar challenge to feel free to do so and to also feel free to communicate with us regarding any such effort, but with the amount of work going in to this particular challenge, we will not be able to take active roles in any side groups.

Waiting List messages are being drafted and sent this afternoon for those who are currently listed. If you did not post your name prior to the CLOSED message on page 13 of the Enrollment thread, it may be some time before you receive your owl.

Thank you again.

• nicca_jb
    Options
    This may be the last bump for a while, as we're in the midst of getting started.
  • Dreamtigre
    Dreamtigre Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Aw, just barely missed getting in. Let me know if you can take an extra Muggle-born here :)
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such a popular event! I love that there are so many Potter fans even after the series has been complete for so long. Hope to sneak in under the wire next time. :)
  • jamielynnmobile
    jamielynnmobile Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    So sad :(
  • nicca_jb
    Options
    Our Headmistress has updated the original post, so please have a look here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1358723-hogwarts-weight-loss-challenge-enrollment-now-open?page=16#posts-20798488

We're actively working on ways to increase the term enrollment cap and come up with other ways to participate, so please feel free to friend us and/or ask us any questions you may have.

Thank you again for your amazing level of interest!

nicca_jb
    Head Girl
  • Skeen903
    Skeen903 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added to the waiting list! Please consider my application for Hufflepuff. :)
  • xxnemodinoxx600
    xxnemodinoxx600 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    nicca_jb wrote: »

At this time we regretfully inform you that Hogwarts Summer Term 2 Challenge is currently CLOSED. There has been an overwhelming and exciting outburst of interest in the school, and while we strive to accommodate all would-be participants, our Waiting Lists have grown nearly insurmountable. With that in mind, we will be sending an owl to each person who has been placed on the Waiting Lists for this term to indicate that they are up for consideration should an appropriate place open for them.

We thank you sincerely for your interest and will be contacting you again should more opportunities arise.

ADDENDUM: We are in the process of considering upping the limits per House, but that has not been decided at the time of this post. Please stay tuned for additional information once it becomes available. Those who signed up on the initial Enrollment post up to page 13 (the "CLOSED" notice) have been entered to the Waiting List and will be contacted.

Warmest Regards,

thumb.jpg

Hi :( I actually made it into ravenclaw but my account got deleted I was fullspring72 anyway I can get re accepted?

• nicca_jb
    Options
    Hi there! This post was from a different term, but please message peejaygee1 with this to see whether you can still be added.

Thank you!

nicca_jb wrote: »

Warmest Regards,

thumb.jpg

Hi :( I actually made it into ravenclaw but my account got deleted I was fullspring72 anyway I can get re accepted?

• redperphexion
    redperphexion Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    What if we applied online but forgot to post about it here? :(
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    You didn't need to post about it here.

We are currently enrolling for our sixth term. To apply, please fill in the form at this link: https://shelby4.typeform.com/to/ffFuuO
  • Monklady123
    Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Okay, I filled it out again. Is this for the NEXT time after the one that's just closed? I wasn't sure so I filled it out.
  • xxnemodinoxx600
    xxnemodinoxx600 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I was accepted into Ravenclaw but my old account got deleted the same day I was in the group. My user was fullspring72