28 yrs female looking to lose approx. 65 lbs let's motivate each other! :)

Options
Looking for more friends for support and motivation! If your interested add a comment. :)

Let me introduce myself. My names Amy and I'm a 28 year old female aspiring machinist from Canada who wants to become healthier for both my work and personal life. Currently I'm 235 lbs (recorded worst has been 245 lbs) and am looking to get to 175 and reevaluate from there. Looking forward to meeting some new people!

Replies

• mzporter810
    mzporter810 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy, I'm in the same situation! I sent a request
  • VinyasaDi
    VinyasaDi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm Diana. I have about 35-40 lbs to lose.
  • Catintude
    Catintude Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Pretty the same situation here: 21 year old female currently 210, wanting to go to 170 minimum. :)
  • shellbell1111
    shellbell1111 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Shelley, 44 yrs old. I'm a teacher. would love the motivation of others on the same path to better health! I'm looking to lose at least 65lbs.
  • kgeiger141
    kgeiger141 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm Kristina and 21 years old! I have about 42 pounds to lose as of now :) feel free to add me!
  • sigridursvana83
    sigridursvana83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy. My name is Sigga and I have about 80-85 lbs to lose. I'll add you and we can support each other :)
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Me too! About 45-50lbs to lose. I'm active and one here daily - add me too! :)
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Same situation, even after losing 70+lbs. I'll add you!
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    looking forward to kiss some lbs goodbye with all of you!! 28 207 currently looking to get down to 175
  • valkelly45
    valkelly45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Valerie. ..just had a baby 8 mnths ago and I'm wanting to lose the 30 lbs that don't belong :( just want to finally feel good about my body.
  • gtg287y
    gtg287y Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, female, 189, looking to get down to 153. I have a neuromuscular disease, so my ability to exercise is pretty limited, but my diet has been going well so far (was at 201 a month ago).
  • Schollin04
    Schollin04 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and am trying to lose 24 pounds I've all ready lost 16 but I need some accountability buddies
  • mlofton93
    mlofton93 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm Marsha, 21 years old. My starting weight was 244 and now I'm 237. Let's support each other
  • lass2corrupt
    lass2corrupt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Looking forward to connecting with you and hope you all are all successful in your goals!
  • JillSunshine
    JillSunshine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am also 28 years old and have been using my fitness pal for 58 days, I have lost 17 pounds since then! I feel like I need some accountability partners as well as support/encouragement!
  • Lindsay1084
    Lindsay1084 Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hey all! I'm in a similar boat with about 50-60 lbs to lose. Could really use some help on my journey.
  • sweatinfortheweddin
    sweatinfortheweddin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I also could use some support and motivation with buddies! 22 years old, looking to lose 60-70 lbs.

Feel free to add me!!
  • jreams87
    jreams87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 28 years old and I am in need of some motivation and support on this journey to lose over 100 pounds
  • BreannaMcculley
    BreannaMcculley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 24 and needing to lose 80 pounds! Let's motivate each other!
  • UtterlyMzFit
    UtterlyMzFit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello Amy! My name is Synder and I am 47 ( 5'8) and my current weight is 235. My goal is to lose 75 pounds by doing a heart healthy diet & exercise. Feel free to add me for motivation & support.