20 years old And looking for a motivation friend :)

Options
hey, so yeah I don't know about anyone else but loosing weight can sometime be so hard to do but "if not now, when? ", I find I do a million times better when I have someone to motivate me and I can motivate someone else. So let's do this together

A little about myself. I'm 20 years old and I WAS a professional ballerina and now Just looking to loose weight again and get fit :) wish it was as easy as it sounds hehe

Replies

• kgeiger141
    kgeiger141 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey!! My name is Kristina :) I'm 21! Three years ago I lost 35+lbs and was in super good shape, then met my now-fiancé and let myself go! I'm trying to get back into a healthy lifestyle because I've had so many issues from gaining the weight back! I do much better with motivators too :) feel free to send me a request!
  • sarthak523
    sarthak523 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey there.. Sure.. More friends..the better..feel free to add me..
  • brianna18gilbert
    brianna18gilbert Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Brianna, I am 15 and I have always struggled with weight problems. I'm not obese, but I do have some extra that I would love to get off. I am a cheerleader, I play basketball, volleyball, and softball. I am going to be a sophomore this year.two years ago I wouldn't of even been thinking I would've made it past freshman year but I am proved everything in my life and I have lost a little weight and I have gained muscle but I still go to lose more. would be awesome if you would add me, thanks!!
  • SpeedsterInTraining
    SpeedsterInTraining Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My names Erin I'm 22 and looking to lose about 50 pounds. I'm always open to more friends so I've added you! C:
  • LauraMcF2015
    LauraMcF2015 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Hun,

I'm 21 and have lost 45 lbs since January. Looking to loose 7 more and maintain. Would love a few friends along the way x