198 to 148, 18 lbs till goal!

Options
LaurenMF88
LaurenMF88 Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
It's been a long 7 months but hard work pays in full in the longrun. Quick tips:

Watch your carbs like a jeweler with his diamonds, yes, even if you work out. You will also need to watch your calories once your weightloss slows down.

It is all mental.

Keep a daily calendar so you can see that you haven't in fact been plateauing for a week, only 3 days.

Cheat but only once or twice a month, only a meal, and not a cheat day or week.

You are in control 100% of the time.

Lose weight naturally; you will feel like a warrior when you're done.

Lift weights. I can't stress this enough. You will still lose weight if your calories are low.

Make a weightloss instagram. The support system is incredible.

Take pictures. Everyday. Especially in the beginning and don't worry that they are horrible. By the middle and end, you will be so proud you did.

Instagram : lfweddingshedding15

Replies

• christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm just starting this journey... Back to myself. Success stories and tips keep me going! Thank you!
  • Brandyloseit1
    Brandyloseit1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im starting my journey also I'm 213 pounds I'm 27. And about 5, 2.... ☆any suggestions will be great... is the calorie counter for bmi and all alcurate? ??
  • grwrn
    grwrn Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! I will check you out
    on IG.
  • Allison1385
    Allison1385 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great tips! Thanks! I'm at 196...started at 214. My goal is 160! You look fantastic!
  • morgiee_lynne
    morgiee_lynne Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    IG is so supportive! My username is m.k_fitt anyone is welcome to follow :)
  • larali1980
    larali1980 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Just checked out your Instagram. Good tips, I especially liked that you kept a *daily* calendar... I need to do that. I tend to only weigh myself every week or two. Also, you started school the year I was 13. I can't be that old LOL!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!