Does anyone know how to change my starting weight?

birknsan
birknsan Posts: 15 Member
I started dieting before I started using this app and I used the weight for the day I started w the app. I would like to put in my starting date of dieting for better motivation. Thanks sanni

Replies

• Stefie_G
    Stefie_G Posts: 69 Member
    edited July 2015
    Just found it:

-Check in (on the home screen)
    -Edit previous entries (right above the save button on that page)
    -Change the starting weight (at the top of the page)
  • birknsan
    Thanks stefie_g sadly my home page does not have an area that says check in. I am using the free version. My homepage is mostly ads for blogs. Are u using the paid version?
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
  • jlann55
    jlann55 Posts: 19 Member
    I have the free version also, go to settings click on update diet/fitness profile and you can change it there....
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile.

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.
    a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change; or
    b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one.
    c. If you want to keep all of your historical data, Add New Entry at least one day older than the oldest date/weight.
  • birknsan
    Thanks this worked for me