working nights

Options
1Andromeda2
1Andromeda2 Posts: 5 Member
Hello!
I was wondering if anyone knew how change settings slightly. As I work nights my sleeping pattern is different to most, and seeing as this app resets at midnight that doesn't really work for me as that's like midday for me.

So I am trying to find out if there is a way to change the time setting or to take off the automatic reset?

There probably isn't but worth a try

Replies

• ycjurey
    ycjurey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also work nights, and I haven't figured it out. It all evens out. I'm usually short calories on the first night and over the calories on the next day. Sorry, I'm not much help.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I don't think there is a way to stop the reset at midnight, I've looked. I work 12 hour night shifts 3 nights a week and I just track my food by one column, midnight to midnight. Your body doesn't know if it's night or day and a lot of people track their calories by the week, so I just make sure to stay within my calorie allotment for the week and it's worked for me so far. 24 pounds down :) but you can always flip back to the previous day if you need to log more, you can log on any day you want.
    There is also an "offical nightshift" thread around here somewhere and you can get good ideas from there too
  • DrivingMissKady
    DrivingMissKady Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What I did was go into settings and change my timezone to where "midnight" would be when I normally go to sleep. Not the best fix, but it saves my "days logged in" number and keeps what I eat in the same day