Hi! I am new from MN

Options
Hi everyone. I am new to myfitnesspal. I am hoping to turn my eating habits around and lose some weight this year. I tried it last year, and lost about 20 pounds. And, I am not sure what happened. My eating began to spiral out of control. I have gained the weight back, but not more anyways. So, I am back where I started. I feel like an alcoholic that falls off the wagon, so to speak. But, I want this year to be MY year to get my weight and size back as well as my life!

I have a 4 year old and a 1 1/2 year old. They definately keep me BUSY, which doesn't leave much time for exercise or the energy to exercise. But, I need to take the time for myself to make myself healthy. I had gestational diabetes with both pregnancies, which brings me to a higher risk of developing Type 2 diabetes, which I REALLY don't want. I want to feel good about myself and be active with my kids!

My problem is I need someone to keep tabs on me and hold me accountable for the choices I make and the weight.

Replies

• Johnson4
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am new to myfitnesspal. I am hoping to turn my eating habits around and lose some weight this year. I tried it last year, and lost about 20 pounds. And, I am not sure what happened. My eating began to spiral out of control. I have gained the weight back, but not more anyways. So, I am back where I started. I feel like an alcoholic that falls off the wagon, so to speak. But, I want this year to be MY year to get my weight and size back as well as my life!

I have a 4 year old and a 1 1/2 year old. They definately keep me BUSY, which doesn't leave much time for exercise or the energy to exercise. But, I need to take the time for myself to make myself healthy. I had gestational diabetes with both pregnancies, which brings me to a higher risk of developing Type 2 diabetes, which I REALLY don't want. I want to feel good about myself and be active with my kids!

My problem is I need someone to keep tabs on me and hold me accountable for the choices I make and the weight.