28 yrs female looking to lose approx. 65 lbs let's motivate each other! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• CheshireCatNZ
    CheshireCatNZ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy, I'm in the same boat!! I'm currently 170 and I'm wanting to hit 115 by January! I need all the support I can get
  • Nazy_Ak
    Nazy_Ak Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nazy, female and also 28. I have Hashimotos hypothyroidism and need to lose approx 100 lbs. I'm hoping to do this literally one day at a time. I've wanted to lose weight for a long time but I think im finally in a good place where I can actually focus on what I need! I want to be the fit me that I know I am inside.

Feel free to add me :)
  • Kingtheseus2
    Kingtheseus2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here - need to lose 65lbs. Help ! I'm a food addict. Hoping this app will help me. :-)
  • Misslouise193
    Misslouise193 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 29 and the same. I have met with a PT who I am going to be seeing twice a week and using MFP to track.
  • R2LLs
    R2LLs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I'm 24. I was looking to lose 60. But I've been on my journey for a month now and im down 10.4... I've got 49.6 to go. Let's get motivated! Please add!
  • CurvesCreations22
    CurvesCreations22 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Me too. 30 to 35. How are you doing?

• Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Thought this information might be helpful to set realistic goals... Many people set the goals to be too aggressive and wind up feeling like they are starving all the time, which can lead to losing motivation.

If you have 75+ lbs to lose, 2 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 40-75 lbs to lose, 1.5 lbs/week is ideal, and
    If you have 25-40 lbs to lose, 1 lbs/week is ideal.

To tweak your goals, click Goals then View Guided Setup, enter in your accurate information and realistic goal weight, and click Update Profile. MFP will give you good information on how many calories you should eat each day to safely lose weight. You can lose weight without feeling like you are starving all the time. I promise! Good luck! :)
  • johannah_banana
    johannah_banana Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. I am 28 uears old and I would like to loose 50lbs. Today is day 1 for me. I could really use a few weight loss buddies.