Quick Question?

Options
BuglesBoy
BuglesBoy Posts: 16 Member
Each day you weigh yourself or whenever you decide to weigh yourself and notice the progress at home do you change it on the set weight icon? Just created my account and still learning! Thanks! :)

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I with myself every day but only log on Fridays. I fluctuate a lot , so i like the once a week graph for the trend.
  • fourterrys
    fourterrys Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    For me, I do weigh everyday just to keep track of things in my head. I post when I lose at least a pound. A trick for myself (yes, I know it's a trick but it works for me) is I always keep my posted weight about a pound higher than the lowest I see on the scale. This way if I flucuate up a little, like a 1/2 lb, I dont have to post that I gained weight. You have to find what works for you tho. What is nice is that after you follow the program for a while, you can look back at your report and see a trend - Sure, there are some peaks and valleys, but it's awesome to see the weight line go down slow and steady over the past 3 1/2 months :) Good luck on your journey!
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily, but only record it on Monday morning. Some people only weigh once a week, some once a month. Also measurements are a great indicator of changes.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Please see this article, and many other helpful articles, on the MFP Help pages...
    myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1027450-how-do-i-record-my-weight-and-other-measurements-
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily, but track monthly (excel spreadsheet).
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily and track weekly. You'll do what works best for you.
  • KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I weigh any time i'm at the gym (the only place I have a good reliable scale). I also take photos of the scale on my phone, so I have a record of my weight without necessarily tracking it every time.
  • BuglesBoy
    BuglesBoy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody for the feedback
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I weigh weekly, whatever works for you is best though and welcome to myfitnesspal
  • LilibethMCrow2015
    LilibethMCrow2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I weight myself every Sunday . If I weight myself everyday increase my anxiety about it and work against me. Am working toward been healthier the rest will come with it
  • LiftAndBalance
    LiftAndBalance Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily and track that on an app called Libra that creates a trend weight graph. On here, I only update my weight when I lose.