Your favorite cooking Youtube channels focused on health, food, or technique!

Options
One of my New Years resolutions this year was not to lose weight ( :o ) but to learn how to cook properly. This is working great for me because, and I don't know how to explain this, I am having a more appreciative and tactile relationship with food. And I am more willing to try things and different techniques.

One channel that has helped me do this is Jamie Oliver's FoodTube . It's great because he is doing a style of cooking that is health-minded but without being obsessive about being healthy.

So I'm looking for new channels to explore. Ones with great food, ones with fantastic food prep techniques, as well as one you think are just plan unique!

Replies

• Rockinkitty66
    Rockinkitty66 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Foodwishes. Every recipe of Chef John's that we've tried has turned out perfectly. I've learned a lot from his videos. Lately, I've also been watching Sorted's cooking videos, as well.
  • dklibert
    dklibert Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Try the Domestic Geek she has meal plans as well as recipe videos. Her recipes are healthy but not artificial if you no what I mean. https://youtube.com/channel/UCQOQ3RxX_o-B-68wSKdcfMQ
  • Bree_Travels
    Bree_Travels Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Check out "Fit Men Can Cook" he has some incredible videos and the food is soo yummy!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    awesome thread idea.