Student seeking motivated MFP friends

Options
Halloe everyone!

I'm a 25 year old student doing my masters and want to lose over 15kg. I've been on MFP for almost a year, but never had an actual friend-base (and that really sucks motivation wise) and have fallen off the wagon a few times. I just keep falling into the cycle of not completing my diary and going on a binge. Because of this my weight really fluctuates a lot, but this time I really want to give it 110% and reach my goal! So now I'm looking for similar minded, motivated friends so that we can help keep each other motivated and to keep at it! :smiley:

So feel free to add me if you want to team up!

Here are some of my stats:
SW: 76kg (~167.5)
CW: 73kg (~160)
GW: 60kg (~132)
H: 166cm (5'5'')

Good luck on your MFP journey!

Replies

• ProneToBinging
    ProneToBinging Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 19 and hopefully starting uni in September (I've left it very late and am awaiting the reply from my choices) I'd love to have a friend based on here so feel free to add. Might make me want to go on this app more if there are cool people to talk too
  • tterreble
    tterreble Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi hi, that would be great! That's exactly what my dilemma is, because I feel there is no accountability for me without some MFP friends.
    I sent you a friend request :smile:
  • audxoxoxo
    audxoxoxo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and I graduated college last year and work full time in an office job now. Due to my job being mostly sitting, I've lost muscle and gained fat, and my eating habits got horrible. I just came back to mfp this month to try and turn my lifestyle back around. I would love to add you! And I will certainly try my best to keep you motivated! :) my name is Audrey.
  • tterreble
    Options
    Hi Audrey, I'm Tasha. Yeah, I find myself sitting the most of the day as well, but really want to be more active. During my last exam I controlled what I ate very well, but because I wasn't being active, I didn't lower my body fat, just lost muscle and felt more tired. And that's not really what I wanted so I think I should focusing more on overall fitness and not just weight.
    Looking forward to it Audrey, thanks for the invite!
  • lacost
    lacost Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im 21 and also recently graduated university. I now work an office job that requires a lot of sitting, with very little opportunity for going for walks during the day. I have found eating well a really big challenge as i have been working long hours and preparation is very difficult. I am also looking for friends to help keep me motivated! i have used MFP off and on for a while now, but have not remained consistent.
  • ashleighs148
    ashleighs148 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and just going into 3rd year uni. I've gained 2.5 stone since starting! :s I really lack motivation I'll weigh myself plan a diet then order dominos. Need people to keep me accountable!
  • tterreble
    Options
    To keep logging and staying honest is a challenge, but I find fitness-buddies help with that :smiley: I've sent you requests
  • stephchadz
    stephchadz Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a student going into my junior year of college. I've lost 20 pounds already after gaining 30 my freshman year. If you need help, support, etc. feel free to message me. :)
  • SuzieBWorkin
    SuzieBWorkin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and am currently in graduate school. Any and everyone feel free to add me. I have gained a lot of weight but my biggest concern is that I do not have as much energy as I used too. All friends are welcomed.
  • ProneToBinging
    ProneToBinging Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've accepted requests from some of you and sent the rest requests now x
  • goosiegoose
    goosiegoose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is just what I want! I'm getting my PhD, and have been really good at taking care of myself intermittently. Whenever I use MFP consistently, I tend to take such better care of myself. Here are my stats:

SW: 167
    CW: 162
    GW: 145-150

I'm also running a half-marathon in October, so regular running is essential these days!
  • miss_halooma
    miss_halooma Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 21 years old and I am currently a university student. I am also looking for a student based MFP friend. :)

SW: 170
    CW: 163
    GW: 145
    Height: 5'7" (170 cm)