new pics

Options
hey everyone I went out lastnight first time in along time. My best friend and I went shopping and I got some cute clothes. I felt like a princess. So with 60 pounds gone and the start of a new year I am motivated more then ever. Go check out my pics on my profile. Tamara

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    hey everyone I went out lastnight first time in along time. My best friend and I went shopping and I got some cute clothes. I felt like a princess. So with 60 pounds gone and the start of a new year I am motivated more then ever. Go check out my pics on my profile. Tamara
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Tamara your pics are awesome! You look so good!!!! I added a couple of new ones too!! I changed my hair so I need to add a couple more. Keep up the good work girl!! You are there hot mama!
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    WOW girl! :noway: You are an inspiration to us all! Keep it up!

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • vegan60
    Options
    Yeah you!!! You look fabulous! :smile:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    What an awesome job you have done! You look amazing!!:flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!:drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    crush.gif

YOU
    LOOK
    FANTASTIC!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!