Nearly 35lbs down Pics

Options
zainyk
zainyk Posts: 35 Member
I have my official weigh in next week so havent updated my MFP weight yet, but my home scale which usually tracks closely with the gym scale i use for official weigh ins is showing me down 35lbs since March 4th, thats just under 4 months. My goal is to be down 54lbs by July 29th which is when i leave the US and return home to London. That would be a 4 stone loss, and i may actually get close to it if i continue as I have been. Consistent with calories and 4 times a week with the trainer has got me this far, and 2 more months of the same means nothing should stop me.

I was going through my pictures on my computer and found one from about 4 months ago, i think i was at my heaviest at this point, probably above the 288 i was at when i started on MFP, i took another pic this evening and I think my face is showing a difference.

Screenshot2011-05-28at235456-1.png

Replies

• nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Options
    Showing a great difference...congratulations.
  • TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    Definitely seeing a difference! You have done amazing!
  • cgsr
    cgsr Posts: 113
    Options
    Looking good! Keep up the great work.
  • tlgwilliams8
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! You definitely can see a difference in the before and after. You look much healthier! Keep up the good work.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Lookin' gooood! :)
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Outstanding but you may need to consider re-evaluating that final goal. For a 6 ft. tall male, 200 lbs. is still overweight. GO TO: www.mayoclinic.com/heath/obesity
  • Skyloop
    Skyloop Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great progress! 35 pounds lost is outstanding!
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    We are in almost the exact same place in our little weight loss adventure (though I have a long further to go than you do to reach my goal).

I can definitely see a difference. You look healthier! Good for you. :)
  • gratenni1
    gratenni1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That is very good. Did you really stick to your calorie count daily. I am trying to find out what i am doing wrong. I am not losing.
  • zainyk
    zainyk Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I generally stick to well below my calorie goal, but I have a huge amount to lose. If you only have 15 to lose i would think sticking to your goal consistently will mean you will see results soon! Good luck!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great progress :bigsmile:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you. It does work!
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see it! Great job :)
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!