Back on here and need some friends

Options
I've got 50lbs to lose and need friends that are daily loggers and that will comment on my diary etc. And I will do the same in return.

Replies

• Fabianamrocha
    Fabianamrocha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi how are you, I have almost the same goal than you , i have to loose 44 lb!!! How can i add you as a friend?
  • LCM383040
    LCM383040 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've sent you an invite
  • clarela23
    clarela23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there . Support would be great. I've got about the same amount of weight to drop if not more, I don't want to think that far ahead which I know is wrong. Would love to keep in touch and share ideas, bad days, weak points, good days and oh yes meal ideas, which I find so frustrating!! Hope to hear from you
  • LCM383040
    LCM383040 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lovely to hear from you.
  • michelledyan
    michelledyan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm getting back on here myself and I could use good friends too. I want to lose about 50 pounds. Please send me an invite!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    HI! feel free to add me as a friend. I also have a walking group you are welcomed to join. Its mainly a bunch of us adding our miles together (walking, swimming, biking, or anything that calculates to miles) each week and walking across the US (virtually). We have a spreadsheet so you can keep track of your progress and also a spreadsheet to keep track of your weight loss. Here is the link to the group so you can check it out. Good luck on your journey. you can do it! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wvuRWZkSM3r9Jli2DXub5kVJAraIQwuEg2Pu8WS6Wd0/edit#gid=0