Replies

• tball75
    tball75 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats. U look great from start to be honest
  • aeharvey36
    aeharvey36 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You don't look like you need to lose anymore weight. You look great to me!
  • tball75
    tball75 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Agreed!
  • Tobeperfect35
    Tobeperfect35 Posts: 11 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Great job but perhaps you should take it easy and work on body composition?

I'll just leave this here...

http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    You want to be 104lbs???? Does anyone else see a problem here? I don't care how tiny your frame is 104lbs is too thin for a 5'4" female. I think you just entered the realm of psychological problems that manifest as a need to control your physical appearance. Time to seek help with your view of your body instead of losing another ounce.

We are not a pro anna community. This is a fitness site, meaning our focus is health not being as skinny as possible.
  • arditarose
    Options
    triciab79 wrote: »
    You want to be 104lbs???? Does anyone else see a problem here? I don't care how tiny your frame is 104lbs is too thin for a 5'4" female. I think you just entered the realm of psychological problems that manifest as a need to control your physical appearance. Time to seek help with your view of your body instead of losing another ounce.

She deleted the pictures an the weights...erm...

OP. Please be careful. Find someone you can talk to. Take a look at some of the threads for 5'4" women and see how beautiful they look in a healthy weight range.
  • Tobeperfect35
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

OP. Please be careful. Find someone you can talk to. Take a look at some of the threads for 5'4" women and see how beautiful they look in a healthy weight range.

Yes I did lol-:) I am perfectly fine, just wanted to see how I look like with a bit less, trust me to gain back 4 pounds won't be an issue-:)

• Tobeperfect35
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • arditarose
    Options

Yes I did lol-:) I am perfectly fine, just wanted to see how I look like with a bit less, trust me to gain back 4 pounds won't be an issue-:)

Why don't you work on building some muscle? You lose and lose and will just look like a smaller version of yourself. If you want to see your body change-eat and lift things.
  • Tobeperfect35
    Options

Why don't you work on building some muscle? You lose and lose and will just look like a smaller version of yourself. If you want to see your body change-eat and lift things.

Well I am not keen on gyms, I enjoy swimming and fast walking-:) great idea though-;)
  • arditarose
    Options

Well I am not keen on gyms, I enjoy swimming and fast walking-:) great idea though-;)

You don't need a gym or weights. You can use a body weight program at home. When you have muscle you can look slimmer at higher weights than some women do at lower weights.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ab/06/42/ab06421ce0501695899c48dad8051696.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!