Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge

Options

Replies

• peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    I applied several days ago and did not get a message. With so many that want to be involved can't they expand enrollment??/

I will contact you privately regarding your application.

With regards to expanding the enrolment, the Hogwarts Challenge is quite involved and all the people behind the scenes do this voluntarily. We all have full time jobs etc in the muggle world as well, and have found that 35 students per house is manageable without being too overwhelming. I'm sure you can understand.

Please be aware that if you are not accepted with the first round of enrolments you will be waitlisted for positions that come up in the student body throughout the term. Trust me - they do come up!
  • peejaygee1
    Options
    I was accepted into Ravenclaw but my old account got deleted the same day I was in the group. My user was fullspring72

I'll let your prefect know of the change to your account.
  • ssingley13
    ssingley13 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    @peejaygee1 If we haven't heard yet, it's safe to assume we did not get in?
  • xxnemodinoxx600
    xxnemodinoxx600 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    peejaygee1 wrote: »
    I was accepted into Ravenclaw but my old account got deleted the same day I was in the group. My user was fullspring72

I'll let your prefect know of the change to your account.

Okay thank you
  • peejaygee1
    Options
    ssingley13 wrote: »
    @peejaygee1 If we haven't heard yet, it's safe to assume we did not get in?

No, your prefect will be in contact in the coming days to let you know whether you were accepted or waitlisted. You will hear from us either way.
  • ssingley13
    ssingley13 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Gotcha! Thanks @peejaygee1
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    justrollme wrote: »
    I don't care if I'm too old for this, it's just too adorable~

Who says you're too old?? How can we ever be too old for a good story? I still re-read all the Harry Potter books every year or so, and can't pass up one of the movies on TV -- even though we own all the dvds! rofl. :)

I do tooooooo! You're so right :D
  • crisalea
    crisalea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    People who applied within the last few days, do they have a chance to get in?

• peejaygee1
    Options
    Everyone who applies has the opportunity to get in, even if you're on the waiting list. Also, if you apply and for some reason don't get in this term, you will be notified in advance of upcoming terms.
  • duckafflo
    duckafflo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Applied :)
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Bovaryoo wrote: »
    I'm excited about this. I love challenges and Harry Potter!

This is so me too! LOL

• NyeMye
    NyeMye Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    This challenge is amazing. I'm anxiously awaiting my owl.
  • Whistlefishy
    Whistlefishy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ahhh! I'm so excited to have come across this tonight. I've done a HP themed Craftalong for a couple years now and I am PUMPED to have found a HP weight loss challenge. Although, from what I'm hearing there may be alot of waitlisted people. :/ Here's to hoping I'm one of the lucky ones!
  • genki90
    genki90 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    This is the best challenge I've seen so far on MFP!! :smiley:
  • taelor2
    taelor2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm patiently waiting for an acceptance letter!
  • fruitsalad15
    fruitsalad15 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Applied! This looks awesome!
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    This looks incredible, I can't wait to meet my house.
  • Leslierussell4134
    Leslierussell4134 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Applied but I don't think the form was letting me submit. Oh well bummer, I was probably too late applying, what a fun idea. I've been a Harry Potter nerd for years. I was 11 when the first book came out, so I was hooked hard from day 1.
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Sounds like such great fun, applied, patiently waiting
  • The313
    The313 Posts: 3,145 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I applied to Slytherin and haven't heard back either way. It looks like Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff are full? Anyone else hear from the others?

I'm gonna be a dork and a thread hijacker and post a link here to the Divergent Challenge that is starting soon. If you were waitlisted perhaps you'd like to join us over there?

If it turns out you get in to Hogwarts, they are run differently so it is not difficult to do both. :smile:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/104967-insurgent-challenge-the-second-divergent-challenge

ETA: as I was typing this I got my letter. hold on to your hope!