Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    did you guys spoil it?

didn't you see they were arguing over 50 shades? :joy:
  • determined_ella
    Options
    What are we playing?

don't you remember?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    did you guys spoil it?

i did not, i swtich off when people mention that book, kim kardashian or soaps....is that bad?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    Is it something fun?

how could it not be fun in this room? :joy:
  • determined_ella
    Options
    did you guys spoil it?

i did not, i swtich off when people mention that book, kim kardashian or soaps....is that bad?

do you know I don't know anything much about KK but know she makes my skin crawl? :grimace:

have you heard of the saying don't knock it until you try it? :joy:
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    did you guys spoil it?

do you know I don't know anything much about KK but know she makes my skin crawl? :grimace:

Wont that depend on whom you try it with?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    How is everyone ?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    did you guys spoil it?

wouldn't that be up to the person to decide on whom they try it with?

do you know I have no idea what we are talking about? :joy: do you know I was talking about the book?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    How is everyone ?

Hey!! Can I say Happy Birthday again to you ? :mrgreen: should I pour you a drink?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    edited July 2015
    Options
    did you guys spoil it?

do you know I have no idea what we are talking about? :joy: do you know I was talking about the book?

this is a poor conversation if neither of us know what we're talking about dont you think? :tongue:
  • determined_ella
    Options
    did you guys spoil it?

this is a poor conversation if neither of us know what we're talking about dont you think? :tongue:

do we ever really make any sense on these forums? do you know in the post a lie thread there must be a few telling the truth but it's disguised as a lie don't you think?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    did you guys spoil it?

do we ever really make any sense on these forums? do you know in the post a lie thread there must be a few telling the truth but it's disguised as a lie don't you think?

thats entirely possible, unless i've said something in there that is in fact true and this is some sort of trick....is that the case? im confused now. its late.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Thank you sweetie....its only 8.40am...do you think its too early for a drink ? :D
  • determined_ella
    Options
    did you guys spoil it?

thats entirely possible, unless i've said something in there that is in fact true and this is some sort of trick....is that the case? im confused now. its late.

:joy: do you know you could be right?! do you think I would trick you into something like that? :joy:
  • determined_ella
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Thank you sweetie....its only 8.40am...do you think its too early for a drink ? :D

do you know that is early? do you know if you have it with a meal wouldn't you just be complimenting the meal?

could you instead east lunch at breakfast and have breakfast at lunch? will anyone know?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    i'm going to have to trawl through that damn thread now...arent i?
  • QAPmom
    QAPmom Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    haha, do you have much else to do?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    So what are you fine people up to?
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Aren't we all over the place?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Ella do you think having birthday drinks for breakfast is early ? Or should i just put baileys in my cereal and pretend its just regular breakfast ?