not a success story....yet

Options
boogiewookie
boogiewookie Posts: 206 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
2ut56as.jpg

I've been working my a** off (literally) to get the 1st 20lbs off and I'm amazed what a difference it's made! I am so much happier in general and have so much more energy! I just wanted to share how far I've come and will include a pic for comparison, even though it's still pretty embarrassing so please don't judge! I know I'm still a fatty and have a long way to go but it's neat to see the progress so far. I'm not a success story yet but I'm determined to stick with my new healthy habits until I am :-)

Replies

• oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed - be proud! There's a huge difference between the photos and you're looking great!
  • greaseswabber
    greaseswabber Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Excellent job so far. Keep up the the great work!
  • sandicat6
    sandicat6 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would def call that a success!!!!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely a success story! You're just still writing it!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Looking very different lass :-) Well done! What's your routine?
  • meddaugh48
    meddaugh48 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations, I would definitely call that a success story!
  • boogiewookie
    Options
    thank you for all the positivity and support! like I said, I'm still really embarrassed and not close to my goal weight yet so I had a hard time posting this. I debated for days whether I should post progress or wait until I hit my goal. as for my routine, I work out 3-6 times a week, depending on if I'm able to get enough sleep after working late and if my son is sleeping well.I have a home gym in my shed lol. I mentally track my calories and when I go over I crack down hard on my diet the next few days
  • mabinethin
    mabinethin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Girl that is a success!!! you look great!!!
  • boogiewookie
    Options
    fk6yx2.jpg

this is an old post, I'm sure it's buried and won't be seen but I just wanted to update my progress. I'm down 30lbs now and still working on it. I'm still 12lbs away from being a "normal" bmi but I'm pretty happy with my progress considering I started out obese :-)
  • joan3990
    joan3990 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!
  • khadijah178
    khadijah178 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!!!!!that is a huge success!!! :)
  • ponybrown
    ponybrown Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow. It's amazing seeing the difference in your shape. Beautiful curves!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Huge difference in ur back! Looking good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!